Create Account

Chirper #10 (AC Week #468)

the birds will be happy or confused

Happy Monday! The last fifth of the regular season starts now!

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Why does NOLA have so many games going to the shootout? Is it a strategy? If so it only works 4/7 times.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

William Salming (WSalming)

Playoff push time.

[Image: salming.png]

William Salming (WSalming)

Time to fix small details in our game this week. After that it is too late.

[Image: salming.png]

I will not forget to chirp this week.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

04-17-2023, 10:11 AMNictox Wrote: I will not forget to chirp this week.

I say this to myself every week and yet no money coming in lmao

04-17-2023, 08:12 AMhhh81 Wrote: Is it May 8 yet? Putting good vibes into the world for Columbus in the draft lottery

sorry to tell you but Bettman told me he is coming home to Vancouver

Monday again!

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Flying out to Banff!

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

i keep forgetting that chirper is a thing but with my paycheque dropping next season i really need to lean into this

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

i know we’re playing
hockey and all
but it’s almost golf season

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

I had too much coffee already today. Find the mistake in this sentence.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Chirp Chirp! Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

In a pretty good mood today. Hope you are as well if you're reading this!

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]