Create Account

Chirper #11 (Week of AC #469)

but fuck dat lee guy still #leeout

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

04-25-2023, 03:08 PMSeany148 Wrote: Go canes!

two more games to get a dub, let's go

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

work is very slow

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

04-25-2023, 06:28 PMMarcul_le_depanneur Wrote: For me, it's mainly that your choices don't seams to matter at all, wich is the main thing I love about Bioware games. But, I agree with you that Andromeda isn't as bad as people say. The combat is pretty fun afterall!

I thought Andromeda had a great idea that was kind of floundered, only 2 new alien species in all of the Andromeda galaxy and the Kett shouldn't even count. I think if they leaned into the whole new galaxy thing harder it would have been great.

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]

04-25-2023, 06:28 PMMarcul_le_depanneur Wrote: For me, it's mainly that your choices don't seams to matter at all, wich is the main thing I love about Bioware games. But, I agree with you that Andromeda isn't as bad as people say. The combat is pretty fun afterall!

Also, my personal favorite of the series is 2 for sure, with 3 and 1 close behind. All 3 games are masterpieces besides 3's ending and they sort of fixed that so it's alright

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]

Barry: I thought maybe you were remodeling. Nonetheless I have another idea, and it's greater than all my previous great ideas combined.

Vanessa: I don't want to hear it!

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Barry: All right, here’s what I’m thinking. They have the roses, the roses have the pollen. I know every bee, plant and flower bud in this park. All we got do is get what they've got back here with what we've got.

Vanessa: Bees.

Barry: Park.

Vanessa: Pollen!

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Tough to see Texas out already, but it was a good season with a lot of improvements. Future is bright!

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

Was hoping the Hurricanes could close out the series last night. Now I need to wait until the weekend to know if my Stanley Cup pick is moving on!

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

On to the second round! Kinda crazy just a little bit ago the Forge couldn't even win a playoff round.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

WEDNESDAY CHRIPS!  My pursuit of landing a Strom Chamberlain trading card still has had no success, but I have started padding out more my collection of Ruby and Diamond level cards.   Didn't at one time they say that trading was going to be a thing?

04-25-2023, 08:37 PMKaleSalad Wrote:  That doesn’t mean much these days. I play more defence then when seeing you wander into the corners for no reason at all.
I have my reasons, now pay me

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

04-24-2023, 07:58 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: I like how you were there for many conversations about me defending my dissertation, graduating and talking in depth about academia yet you had no idea i had an advanced degree....

well i am a very stupid person ga i think that checks out

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

It's Wednesday my dudes and dudettes

go mutes  Malamutes