Create Account

Edmonton Blizzard Tampering Punishment

I missed HO punishment threads

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

owned

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

I sure love that we consider having to do CW a punishment now. Makes you wonder if it might not make sense to get rid of that thing altogether and hand those TPE out a different way if it's considered such a chore...

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

04-27-2023, 01:54 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: I sure love that we consider having to do CW a punishment now. Makes you wonder if it might not make sense to get rid of that thing altogether and hand those TPE out a different way if it's considered such a chore...
dude is spitting facts holy shit yeah

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

I'd let Edmonton tamper me any day.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

04-27-2023, 01:54 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: I sure love that we consider having to do CW a punishment now. Makes you wonder if it might not make sense to get rid of that thing altogether and hand those TPE out a different way if it's considered such a chore...
Leave it to RED to have the most sensible post in almost any thread

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2023, 02:08 PM by WannabeFinn.)

CW Pass is a part of the GM compensation package, and we felt it would be appropriate to limit the scope of the punishment to things that directly effect the offending GM rather than innocent 3rd parties (in this situation, it would have been Montreal or Yukon losing a player for the playoffs).

Doesn’t this logic also suggest that anyone doing PT’s at all without a pass is being punished? I’m not really sure I follow. I understand the frustrations about CW itself, but it isn’t viewed as a punishment for those that do it.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Y’all hate CW? It’s the easiest 16 TPE ever lol

800 words for a massive chunk of TPE split across like 1000 prompts? I’d do that every week

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

04-27-2023, 02:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: CW Pass is a part of the GM compensation package, and we felt it would be appropriate to limit the scope of the punishment to things that directly effect the offending GM rather than innocent 3rd parties (in this situation, it would have been Montreal or Yukon losing a player for the playoffs).

Doesn’t this logic also suggest that anyone doing PT’s at all without a pass is being punished? I’m not really sure I follow. I understand the frustrations about CW itself, but it isn’t viewed as a punishment for those that do it.

Yeahthat

Also it’s no different in substance from a GM pay fine. As Finn said, both are part of GM’s compensation and the removal of either means that the user now has to spend time in order to earn TPE that would have otherwise been covered. In the former’s case, they now have to spend time on media or other money generating activities to buy training/coaching.

I’m still going to laugh at HFFO for having to do CW though.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Give me a bi-weekly CW and can weekly PTs

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

04-27-2023, 02:12 PMJNH Wrote: I’m still going to laugh at HFFO for having to do CW though.

I think he's innocent but I still want to force him to do CW.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

04-27-2023, 02:14 PMRAmenAmen Wrote: I think he's innocent but I still want to force him to do CW.

If the Simmer PT pass still applies, we riot.

04-27-2023, 02:15 PMJNH Wrote: If the Simmer PT pass still applies, we riot.

I thought you were the Syndicate?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

04-27-2023, 12:32 PMsve7en Wrote: Umm

sorry cant talk to you

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

04-27-2023, 02:18 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: I thought you were the Syndicate?

This alone should be grounds to deny the appeal…