Create Account

S70 mPT #5: Rising Stars

It is hard to write this without sounding arrogant, but I would say that it's me, Kaapo Kampainen. I mean I practically had a career year deep into regression and all in even strength points.

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

I have to give some big ups to Dogwood Maple. 11 seasons in the league now, and he's still producing at an over point per game rare. That's some special stuff

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

The teammate I was most impressed with this season was Giannis Kroustis. He really took his play to another level and picked up Hale's slack when he wasn't plating well. He rode that strong pale to a career best season!

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

i was very impressed with b jobins season. he usually is trash. this season he was slightly above trash. so that is good and an improvement.

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Honestly Red was absolutely obscene with his scoring for such a youngster. I also want to shout out base pack and scoochie for sucg a solid goaltending season. Both have been on fire

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

The Texas Renegades had two hotshot rookies step into the lineup this past season in Pawter Meowski and Hodor. Both impressed in different, with Meowski providing an offensive punch while Hodor was a defensive monster who finished among the league leaders in shots blocked.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Our team is littered with a nice combination of grizzled veterans and new players, but Rock Strongo had a fantastic season and playoffs. Hundertwasser was among the league leaders in offensive stats, so of course he punched way above his weight class.
Code:
Words: 25+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

I'd say Mandosson really impressed me the most.  Established himself as a true #1 not only on our team, but one of the best forwards in the league.  I fully expect him to have a haul of hardware in the coming seasons.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

i impressed myself the most by topping the league in the most useless stat of all, /me takes your plus and plants a minus haha yeah thats mine now

I think @gordonbombay and @blakec are the forwards who took the biggest step up in atlanta this season. Its great to see their involvement and discipline paying off and them taking the place of older guys in the lineup so we can be competitive.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I think for this one I have to go with Alexi Piastri for the Monarchs. As a rookie he put up 88 points which is crazy good and looks like a future star for the team!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Justin Time has impressed me in ways you couldn't even imagine. I'm impressed by his ability to not see the puck and let in goals that a chair would save, it's honestly really sad.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

For Joans it would have to be the rookie on defence for Chicago Rasmus Bergling, who put up a solid 20 points on the backend in his rookie season.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

Matsmith Soderberg-Tremblay is just really coming together as a complete hockey player right before our eyes in Chicago. Playing down the middle with a great level of compete and will to win.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

As always, it's Alexi Piastri's world and we are living in it, the rookie has quickly shown his touch for scoring has not been left in the SMJHL.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs