Create Account

S70 mPT #5: Rising Stars

04-27-2023, 09:52 PMEggcracker9 Wrote: The Yukon Malamutes are doing great this year! A big part of that was the LR and everyone pulling on the same rope. The rookie that has definitely been a pleasant surprise has been @FuriousChicken, he is first in his draft class and has a big impact on and off the ice for us. The wily vet outplaying his regression is @TheRoyalEmpoleon, glad his career has bounced back and he is THRIVING in his old age.

76 words
hey I'm a spry young man in my prime, just cause my draft class has a funnier number doesn't make you better

[Image: image.png?ex=6609a4ec&is=65f72fec&hm=dc3...621ee4a47&]

[Image: gdppv5N.png]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Theodore Svatos as a rookie was third on our team in points, which is pretty good, but the real vet who was keeping up with the youngsters was @Eggcracker9 who even while he is basically in the retirement home at this point, still has a decent season 
[47 words]

[Image: image.png?ex=6609a4ec&is=65f72fec&hm=dc3...621ee4a47&]

[Image: gdppv5N.png]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

As always Mats Marner had an impressive season. He finished second in Chicago in points and tied for third in goals. For a player from the S54 draft who finished the regular season with just over 1300 TPE you'll never find anyone better.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

Jiggly’s Mu Wisconsin was the teammate who impressed me the most. The Defense squad and our Goalie duo were the best in the league. I believe that Spidey should win the “rookie making his mark” for his whole draft class with his articles, although echlyrica played a great role in the LR for a rookie and first-gen player.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

Svoboda really impressed me this season, especially in the last game against buffalo in the playoffs, just really popped off that game, came out and said "BUFFANO" Guy really put the team on his back.

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

The most unexpected, impressive performance came from veteran player Pablo Salvatici. You would have expected his numbers to go down again this year, but he increased his point total by 20, truly impressive.

33 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Even though his streak of 9 seasons with 70 or more points ended this season, Mats Marner @leafsftw1967 continues to battle through regression like an absolute champ and scored at a great pace once again despite being deep into regression.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Honestly considering we are in total rebuild mode it would have to be Lord Raiden getting 78 points. Not a rookie but to still be getting that is quite impressive. Really showing the vet experience!

[35 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

While from a scoring standpoint, Raiya Rabinov @diacope was the rookie revelation for Baltimore, I'm actually more impressed with @liebolda's rookie season. With far less PP time, Adam Liebold put up 40 even strength points (compared to Rabinov's 30). He was also relied on immediately as a solid PK option. While it's never goo to be a minus player, being only a -17 on a team with a -81 goal differential as a rookie is cause for excitement.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

James Dion took a huge step this season and put up 37 goals and 37 assists. I had expected myself to be more of a goal scorer, but James helped me tally up 49 assists

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

All of the Monarchs rookies impressed me this season, but it's hardly going to be much of a surprise that Alexi Piastri was the biggest revelation. That kid can can play some serious hockey.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Hank stopper, my partner in crime in the net has performed wonderfully this season and is starting to come into their own.  It was really nice to see them step up more with more time in the crease.

The two biggest improvements this season on the forge for sure came from Ricky Koivu and Graj Virrok. Both blew away their previous career bests by 36 and 46 points respectively.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

"And, fuckin' rights, I tell you what, Petey--I keep coming back to him because he's really the heart, soul, card shark, stick-up-for-your-boys, bookworm, boomer mindset motherfucker of this entire organization but you know what? Kermy [Murphy] is still so fucking impressive every time you see him take the ice. Aging like a god damn fucking fine wine. That's the kind of guy you want sitting in your pocket and leading your team from the bench. He's gonna be a fucking coach when he's done, I promise you that."

- Benson Fiorentini, on his podcast with Pyotr Gallen

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Coming back to Carolina for a fourth season was all about finishing business and being a leader. Anchoring the third line, I got to play a lot with rookie Bryce Mitchell, who threw up some crazy stats without even hitting 200 TPE. That's 40 points, a +13, a giveaway/takeaway ratio of 42/19, and 167 hits!

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]