Create Account

S70 mPT #5: Rising Stars

I mean which one of my teammates didn't impress me this season? We haven't had the best of seasons, but seeing all of my teammates coming into work day in and day out just putting in the work to get better. It is honestly so admirable. Looking forward to making some more strides forward with the pride. Also Caleb has been working on his work in the net and has been impressing as of late, keep an eye out for them.

I think the player that impressed me the most was Toasty. Being a rookie defender in the SHL is not always an easy task but Toasty played like a rockstar.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

For the Dragons, I was very impressed with the play of the 2 youngest players, Tom Pedersen and Axel Kirby. They both got consistently stronger as the season went on, finishing the season with both over 40 points. They are the core of the Dragons future and will be looking to make a big step forward next season.

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

I am really surprised with how Mikko Rashford and Lias-Ekholm Gunholdt (or whatever the g stood for, im too lazy to look it up ) did this season. If we could have two MVP's on the team it would be both of them. Proud of the whole team as a whole though!

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

I think the most standout characters from LAP are the prospects. They are the lifeblood of the team and will be the future once they start playing. With that said, everyone else is old and crummy.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

I'd say Miguel Hefeweizen impressed me the most. It was his 10th season in the league and he racked up almost 90 points as a player on the back end of regression. Very impressive.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

The player who most impressed me as a member of the Battleborn is Brock Samson. He came in late to the team and fit in seamlessly, while also putting up some impressive numbers in his rookie season.

For me our Rising Star this season was Kayden Pale. After bouncing around a couple of teams over the last few seasons, he had a quiet breakout year in his first campaign with the Dragons, setting a bunch of career highs and leading all Defensemen in Scoring.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

For me, it has to be Elena Maximova who was my d partner this year. Last year she won the best d award as a rookie and this year kept the production going.

[Image: MMCPaEg.png]

[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png][Image: eP8F2Ne.png]

Scoochie Stratton is definitely the old dude on the Forge, that guy has been around for more than 15 seasons in the league and he's still kickin it as the Forge backup goalie.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

We were all a bit trash this season but it's tough to not be impressed by Viktor Hargreeves' nearly point per game performance. We had 2 rookies and let's just say Lionel Messi should stick to football and Net Man didn't really get a chance to shine but did get a shutout in his rookie season so he's got that going for him.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

The teammate that has impressed Graj Virrok the most this season is 100% Red Kirkby. Red hasn't had an insane career so far but burst onto the scene this season with a record-setting performance for points.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

Rookie Pawter Meowski got 52 points with 26 goals so that's really good!
Veteran and Captain Andreas Kvalheim continue to put good offensive number even after heavy regression.
Offensive leader Chris McZehrl Jr. lead our team again in points and hopefully he will continue to grow his game.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

As cheesy as it might be I've really been impressed with everyone on the team as a whole. Despite not having the best record or team at the time, the locker room stays together and optimistic. Go Stars!

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

Patya Perevalov for the Spectres and an amazing season. 91 points to lead the team as well as leading the team in hits. This is pretty much a no brainer, carried the team the whole season.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]