Create Account

S70 mPT #5: Rising Stars

I really like, and it pains me to say this trust me, Konstantin Selich's game. How could he not lead the team in every metric, since the player belongs to the greedy ass GM of the team.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

John Hopoate really put on a show this season leading our top line, Ozolinsh kept putting the puck into the back of the net, and rookie Erik Erikson showed that if he keeps it up he will have a great future in the league.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

The player who impressed everyon the most in Minny is certainly Alexi Piastri. We all knew he was going to be good but not many expected him to be that dominant in his first season. There will be riots if he don't win RotY.

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

The Blizzard have had a pretty set core of younger players for a few seasons now, so most of the progression is natural. However, Conner Snooks happened to be the perfect next addition - a vet with championship experience who's also an active LR presence. Oh and he was kind of our top scorer too

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

There are a few worthy candidates, but I think it starts and ends with Tony Soprano. The sophmore skater improved on an already impressive rookie season setting new career bests in assists, points, shots, takeways and blocks. He also led the team in scoring and was second in goals.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

I am always impressed by Brick Wall. A beast in net and a solid presence in the locker room. It's been a pleasure playing in front of him in Montreal.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

Taschen Messer would like to shout out a couple of absolute shot-blocking warriors, his teammates Dwight Knight and Holden Steady. Taschen will definitely take one for the team, but Dwight and Holden are on another level. Dwight blocked the most shots among forwards with 78, and Holden Steady got in front of an incredible 293! Between his two veteran teammates and Taschen himself, they absorbed 437 screaming hockey pucks with their shins, thighs, stomachs, chests, and occasionally faces. The Barracuda didn't do so well this year, but those two guys never once gave up or phoned it in, and Taschen was honored to follow their example all season long!

[Image: michiganshl.gif]

It was a tough season for QCC with a bit of a championship hangover in addition to losing some key players, but Smurfunkel Dothe built upon a strong rookie season with an excellent sophomore season and is poised to carry the QCC offense going forward.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

Red Kirby is by far the biggest standout on the team this year. He took his new role on this season and had an absolute monster season! Shattering the points record from last season. He was by far the most impressive.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

I'll have to go with Red Kirkby after the crazy season he had with 63 goals and 132 points overall. It was quite the impressive season that he had for the Philadelphia Forge.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Despite the bullshit that occurred in the playoffs, @NYR73 was an unqualified stud this year. My man tore his way through the SMJHL and was a huge contributor to us getting our high seed. Just wish it had ended better. Much love!  Raptors

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

E-Fisch has been a breath of fresh air constantly in our locker room.  A natural leader and I always enjoy hearing from the guy.  Very happy to share a locker room with him.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

Dave Heinrich really had an amazing breakout season for the Chicago Syndicate this season leading the team in points with eighty nine, goals with thirty seven and assists with fifty two.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Mercedes Bayla has impressed the most in the Regina locker room. She has been so active and positive all season, and also had a fantastic rookie year!

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

To be honest it’s great seeing LEG end up top 3 for points this season as I remember being a grizzled vet on the 3rd line with them when they had just entered the league, and now they are flying up high. (42 words)

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]