Create Account

S70 mPT #5: Rising Stars

Anchorage's newest goon Barg Hazbite really impressed me with his 118 hits this season, tying for first place Grumathan despite playing almost 2 minutes less per game. Also his 30 total points in the regular season while playing as a rookie for the underperforming team caught me off-guard

@MMFLEX goated

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Jimmy Wagner is really showing that he is still a solid option in this league despite being later in his career with his veteran leadership and 37 points on the season!

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Atlanta's Shoyo Hinata has been the teammate who has impressed me most this season. He has taken his game from being a good winger to a world class one, and his contribution can't be understated.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

We already saw what Base Pack was capable of last season, so another stellar performance from him was not unexpected, but the old goat Scoochie Stratton going 14-1-1 in relief was truly surprising and a big part of Philly breaking the SHL regular season record this season!

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31

It is hard to pick just one of my fellow Forge members for this honor but gun to my head I would have to go with Red Kirkby. Dude demolished records and led the Forge all season. Absolute monster of a season.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

the teammate im most improessed for the new england wolfpack I would have to say is Jackees hammer, hwoever you spell it. A rookie coming in, getting 50+ points is impressive

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

This season Tom Pedersen has been most impressed by Alexis Saint-Michel. It was a joy to have him on the wing. Thank you for the goals and sacrificing play. Sorry for it to never happen again.

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

The player I was most impressed in was me. I'm deep into regressio and shouldn't be performing as well as I did, but man did I still pop off for an old player in this league. I would like to pat myself on the back here.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
47-17-2
Regular Season - [G 7] [A 13] [Pts 20] [+/- +27] [PIM 36] [Hits 37] [SB 125]
Playoffs - [G 0] [A 2] [Pts 2] [+/- +4] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 12]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

This definitely goes to Paul Binder, the most successful season without scoring at all. Alright, he scored 6 goals late in the season unfortunately, but having 50+ assists and almost no goals is more impressive than one might think

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

A future star for the Monarchs is Nevek Kove. Kove is already a legitimate shutdown defenseman who any team would love to have. As the Monarchs continue to improve, Kove will shine bright and show just how valuable of a player they are.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

For Forge it is pretty easy to say Red Kirkby. The dude improved his point total record by more than 50 points. A lot of players would be happy to score even that 50 points in a season. Just crazy.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Code:
Your task: Tell me which of your teammates impressed you most this season? Who's the rookie making his mark? Who's the wily vet outplaying his regression? Who's shown the most growth, or impressed you most for any reason?

Luke Laraque finished the season with 83 points, way over point per game and has was just a generally amazing part of the team who eleveated the team to achieve what it achieved.

[33 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

For this task, my picks goes to two of my teamates, @CapnCooper and @Anthique because they made an awesome job in resurecting Texas's LR and they built and awesome team that will be one to watch for the next couple of years!

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

Huge season for @Aleris in the first season with Edmonton, and PT rivalries aside a great person to have in the locker room. Couldn't quite eclipse the 100 point mark, but made a huge contribution to the team.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

Bender Junior has impressed everyone this season. He not only leads the entire Battleborn roster in points but the whole league as well. Nevada will surely continue to rely on Bender during the playoffs.

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread