Create Account

S70 mPT #5: Rising Stars

My teammate Nathan Cormier impressed me the most this season. Lionel Messi was our best rookie. Redd Savage had a good final season in the SMJHL. (26 Words)

[Image: smurfunkel.png]
Sig By @enigmatic

I can't just pick one teammate who I think was the best but I think the entire team did amazing this season. From the rookies to the seasoned vets. Even with regression hitting Cooper he is still a vet who is putting up decent points.

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

I mean scoring across the board in S70 was nuts so I gotta give it to my boy Red Kirkby, leading the league in goals and smashing the all time points record. Stud.

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

GIANNIS KROUSTIS is the consensus MVP for the Specters this season. He had a ton of points an was the gel that made the rest of the offense run. Very impressed with this play this year.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

I think Bender Junior had the most remarkable season breaking both the Battleborn regular season record and the SMJHL record for most points in the season, as well as most assists.

RIP Mac & 701

Jacques Hammer has been punching well above his weight all season, and he's continued that momentum in the playoffs. The Wolfpack wouldn't be in the conference finals without him.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

I was very impressed with my team mate Aleksandr Iskandrov because he led the team in points and is also a very cool guy that I like.
(27 words)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Your task: Tell me which of your teammates impressed you most this season? Who's the rookie making his mark? Who's the wily vet outplaying his regression? Who's shown the most growth, or impressed you most for any reason?
For me I must say its my class mate Shorsey Wobet a 70+ points season is pretty neat. His game is also nothing to scoff at plus he is more than willing to drop the gloves so you better dont test him. Hell get you in that deep water.

Reed Kobo is the easy answer. 3rd in the league in hits, and 71 points this season. Good enough for a spot on the West's All-Star roster. He's still got some room to grow. I'm really looking forward to growing alongside him, and to see how we can build off of the success we had this season.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2023, 12:05 AM by Aleris.)

Justin Time aka @RAmenAmen was goalie of the year this season and anything less is a giant snub. Dude took me out to this Ramen place and it was incredible.

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

Adam Prpich really showed up during his rookie season for LA. He really helped propell my player to the all-star game and I look forward to the many coming seasons of playing together and developing our chemistry even more. Panthers have a great franchise 1C in the line up already.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2023, 02:21 AM by NYR73.)

Our goalie Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz @Zerg was the backbone of an insane regular season from the raptors, and I can't wait to face him in the big league. Best of luck Brzęczyszczykiewicz, but I won't go easy on ya Wink

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

I am gonna miss @Theseajebus he has been my big bro since draft day and he is graduating to the big leagues next season. I've learned tons from him and while we must part now we will meet again, 200ft apart in the opposite paint.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

There are a lot of players I could choose this season for the Aurora. It is hard to ignore both Rashford and LEG with their #2 and #3 in total points. LEG being a season younger, maybe is even more impressive. Still kudos to both.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

I am not a fan of naming individual favorites in environments like this, but I do want to just shout out the entirety of the Chicago locker room. Even though I am not around as much as I would like to be it has always been nice to be welcomed back in when I have the energy to interact there. Also as there was recently playoff hockey in physical space there were a lot of conversations around that where people were quite reasonable and understanding about some of us being unfamiliar with the sport. I always appreciate people who are willing to help others join in rather than gatekeep and the Chicago locker room did a delightful job of that this past season. So sincerely thank you Syndicate friends for making my most recent season in the SHL an enjoyable one!

Code:
Word Count: 141