Create Account

IIHF Team Finland - S70 Roster Announcement

[Image: FkA7ZMOWIAESUKK.jpg]

Welcome to the announcement of the Team Finland roster for the upcoming IIHF Tournament. As it is tradition by now our roster stayed fairly consistent with just a few minor changes here and there. We have a large group of players from S62 that are currently in their prime so it should be an exciting tournament again and of course we are all hungry for another medal and more success in the S70s.
To get to the arrivals and departures section, let's start with departures. Some of you probably have heard about it already, but after last year's tournament the team's Co-Fed Head @JURT stepped down from the position. Coincidentally Jean-Uhtred Söderberg-Tremblay also retired from international hockey and will no longer be part of the roster this season. JURT has been a huge part on our success during the last decade of Finnish hockey and will luckily still keep a supporting role for Winland in the background. Thanks for all the help (and the medals) and we can't wait to have your new player join us on the team soon.
Our new Co-Fed Head has been part of the team for quite a while now, but let's do an official introduction too: @RashfordU!
As far as rookies go, we will have two on the roster this season and neither of them is really new to the team. One will be Nash Topalo which means after a few tournaments @Rangerjase will return to team Winland and of course we're happy to have you back! The other rookie comes fresh from the Carpet goalie factory: Rhett Carpet who will support Mat Smith in net this year and continue the old tradition.

That's all the news we have for you right now. Here's the full roster for the S70 IIHF Tournament.

(S55) Igor Victory - @Wearingabear  Forge
(S55) Walton Stromberg "C" - @sulovilen  Forge
(S56) Mat Smith - @Matteo  syndicate
(S56) Lemo Pihl "A" - @Ronniewalker  Forge
(S56) William Salming "A" - @Salming  Argonauts
(S57) Kaapo Kampainen - @marco999  Aurora
(S59) KEKW Kekkonen - @WannabeFinn  Stampede
(S59) Eero Makela - @Gifter of Bikes  Dragons
(S62) Yannick Svoboda - @Whitecap  Panthers
(S62) Sconnie McHits - @G2019  Patriotes
(S62) Shōyō Hinata - @Gordon Bombay  Inferno
(S62) Mikko Rashford - @RashfordU  Aurora
(S62) Jay O'Neil - @Sburbine  Aurora
(S62) Christian Kinsinger - @Symmetrik  Aurora
(S64) Outdoor Truck - @Snussu  Wolfpack
(S64) Chad Nickelback - @Flowseidon  Dragons
(S65) David-Arturri Donskoi - @LarryTheMVP  Renegades
(S66) Nibbles The Squirrel - @SouthPaw  Forge
(S68) Nash Topalo - @Rangerjase  Falcons / Stampede
(S70) Rhett Carpet - @Carpy48  Berserkers / Stars

Management:

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

This would be a nice way to wrap it up.

#Soumi

Wamos Winland.

[Image: salming.png]

Lets get iy

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

WINLAND

[Image: lespoils.gif]