Create Account

Jaska Seppala set to make his FA debut

As we get further and further into free agency it has become clear that long time Buffalo Stampeder, Jaska Seppala, is not going to be able to reach a deal with Buffalo and is set to make his free agency debut for the first time in his long career. Jaska Seppala has had this to say:

"I have had a very long career with Buffalo and have always desired to retire with Buffalo but it is clear Buffalo has no room for me as I am an old man. I love hockey too much so I have decided not to immediately retire and will explore my options in free agency. Who knows if any team needs or wants me but I would love to continue playing hockey for any team that wants me."

It is unclear at the moment if anybody actually wants a 650 TPE corpse but we will keep the people updated as the offseason progresses.

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

I don’t have the room but good luck in FA zombie. We gotta talk about Star Wars more

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Zombo no don’t do it

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

05-11-2023, 11:05 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Zombo no don’t do it

You did this to us. You drove me to this point

Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!

05-11-2023, 12:30 PMZombiewolf Wrote: You did this to us. You drove me to this point
he does that doesnt he Rant

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

05-11-2023, 10:01 PMkit Wrote: he does that doesnt he  Rant

He is such a bully