Create Account

Shuttering the Thunderdome

06-12-2023, 11:28 AMLeoben Wrote: First Reddit and now the Thunderdome? Where are people supposed to go? Outside?

I'll start the thunderdome slack channel

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

booo

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

But how will the entire Seattle Argonauts org TD me when they finally have a 1st round pick again as a final up yours to my reign of terror?

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Make your tds in articles and get paid for it

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

How does this affect Lebrons legacy ?

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

06-11-2023, 10:29 PMefiug Wrote: what the hell. i ended up meeting up with someone and losing my virginity because of the thunderdome. this sucks.

By far the most interesting part and the story I want more of.

As for the Thunderdome, it was often the most fun part of the site, but it's time passed long ago

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

What the hell. I met up with someone and took their virginity because of thunder dome. This sucks

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

06-11-2023, 09:50 PMBauer Wrote: straight heghog

SEE YOU IN THE THUNDERDOME BUDDY

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

06-12-2023, 12:45 PMmicool132 Wrote: Im gonna win the cup

bad take

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

06-12-2023, 06:58 AMAephino Wrote: We just got reverse swept by the Falcons. And why? Because the Falcons did ONE THING after they were down 3-0: They changed their goaltender from a 350 starter to a 190 backup. All logic goes out of the window at this point and Detroit beats us 4 games in a row and fuck if I know why. We were out playing them for the most part, except that the sim just gifted them goaltending when it made no sense. This is not how anyone is supposed to lose.

I was there that day :oldman:

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia