Create Account

HIRED ONE GENERAL FILEWORKING HELPER
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2023, 07:07 PM by HoltzFan10. Edited 1 time in total.)

with the news that tomtommen is stepping down after this season, I will be promoting mojito to fill his spot. Now to fill in for mojito once he steps up, I will be looking for someone to be a filework helper. You will be trained so please do not hesitate if you are curious/interesting about fileworking and joining the team.

Tasks:
- being a backup helper to the fileworking departments

Requirements:
- ample free time throughout the weeks to be able to step in and help in dire situations.
- a copy of FHM 8; though if you are interested in working and are a bit tight on money we can help you get a copy

Pay:
4m base pay with bonuses ranging between 2-6m depending on job size
due to the nature of this new position HO is still determining the final comp package in regards to PT/CW/Allstar pass

Feel free to send me a friend request to DM me with applications and questions about the role, discord is holtzfan10

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Bump

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

welcome to the team @Keven !