Create Account

The Big Slappy Hour #198! (Esa eats the SHL)

Hello to all you lovely SHL people in all your beautiful variety. Wishing you all a good and prosperous day

After almost a month, Bonk and I finally got around to recording again. We've been lazy boys so far this summer, enjoying all the other pursuits the wonderful weather has to offer.

This one comes in at an indulgent but not ridiculous 90 minutes. We have some great contributions from a few of our favorite friends of the pod.

If you sometimes read these, but don't actually listen to the episode, I urge you to give this one a try. I personally think it's a pretty good and funny one . Even after eight years we still occasionally find our fastball.

Here is The Big Slappy Hour #198!

https://m.soundcloud.com/mesbonk/the-big...y-hour-198

Thanks to @MikeLiut , @Steelhead77 , @Wally and @BarnabasCollins for their invaluable contributions to the episode

Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Classic, funny af

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]