Create Account

S72 SMJHL PT #1 - New Places

How Bobby Tkachuky end up in Yukon. 

Bobby was shocked when he heard Regina announce his name at the podium, out of all the teams he had talked to Regina was definitely not on his list of expert teams to draft him. Despite the suprise Bobby went to the Regina locker room and put in a big smile to meet his new teammates! Unfortunately Regina was confused and annoyed that Bobby had showed up... But after a long discussion Regina finally got it through Bobby's thick skull that he was actually traded already to his new team the Yukon Malamutes.

Bobby was beyond extice to join the Malamutes as he had believed he had a great conversation with scout and captain Ray Bae! When Bobby showed up to the malamute locker room he found a crying Ray Bae outside who quickly started crying louder as he apologized to Bobby that he wasn't on the team and how he wished his gm would have drafted Bobby like he had requested. Bobby simply replied with a "brah how do you not know I was traded here....  you're the captain after all". Shortly after Ray and Bobby entered the locker room where Ray introduced Bobby to his new teammates who all meet him with a warm welcome. Unfortunately Bobby couldn't help but wonder what was this unique locker room smell that was awfully familiar to the scene of urine. After asking about the smell the whole team just said it was the dog and you'll get used to it and swiftly offered Bobby a nice cool mountain dew. Being peer pressured Bobby finally caved and drank the mountain dew to only fine out this was indeed not mountain dew... And that's how Bobby knew he was home.

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

When Sad Ketchup walked into the Newfoundland Berserkers of the Simulation Junior Hockey League's locker room for the first time, he saw a a lot of "SAD" signs as well as ketchup bottles in his locker room stall. The Newfoundland Berserkers organization reached out to Sad Ketchup asking what type of food he enjoys as the team was planning a day to celebrate the incoming rookie class.

The team greeted all the rookies with a day specific lunch when they were set to arrive and they had a meal that involved lots of macaroni and cheese with ketchup and hotdogs. Some of Sad Ketchup's teammates enjoyed it but some of the teammates appeared disgusted at the thought of it, although Sad Ketchup understands as like opinion's everyone has tastebuds but some peoples tastebuds are shit, so he understands those who could no get behind the idea of ketchup pasta. For desert the team had Dairy Queen cookie dough ice cream cake.

Overall the reception to Sad Ketchup has been overly positive as many players seem to enjoy having him around, although he tends to be a goofy character who is always having fun.

Code:
175 words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Valerija Serapin Arival in Colorado

The arrival of Valerija Serapin into the Colorado Raptors locker room was met with some trepidation by her teammates. Her reputation as the most intimidating defender in Lithuania. How she would fight with everyone, opponents, teammates, refs and even a stupid fan at one point. So when she entered the locker room, set down, and gave everyone a death stare, nobody bothered her. That is until Nik when up to her and ask her what she liked to do. She yelled out "Arm wrestling contest!" loud enough to silence the locker room. A short awkward pause followed by an effort to bring in a small table and two chairs later an the team had an impromptu arm wrestling tournament going. Valerija would square up against fellow rookie Update Portal in the finals. It was a fierce battle that went on for a minute and a half, with Update finally able to pin Valerija's arm. She gets up in the table, face red with rage. "You're •••" she starts as all her teammates jumped back, fearing the start of a fight. But instead of swearing or punches, she burst into laughter. "••• alright." She finished as she explained the logic behind her actions. She knows what it's like to fight for everything, having had a unbelievably rough childhood. She just wanted to know if her teammates were willing to fight just as hard as she is. Valerija Serapin would turn out to be the nicest,  friendliest member of the Colorado Raptors. Just don't make her angry. You wouldn't like her when she is angry.

PBE Affiliate

[Image: rm2.png?ex=661824aa&is=6605afaa&hm=6885c...6e2d79654&]

Ubba Lodbrok walked into the Anchorage Armada dressing room, looking confident as ever. He's coming off one the greatest seasons ever in the Danish Hockey League, the Metal Ligaen. Where he posted an absurd stat line, finishing the season with 50 goals and 97 assists for a total of 147 points. What a season for Ubba Lodbrok, one of the best Danes to ever do it. He came to conquer. He came to take no prisoners. He came to play that hockey. Now, you would think that because Daneland is cold, and Anchorage is cold, that he'd have no problem fitting in. Which he didn't. He's used to it. But there aren't quite the amenities in Anchorage as there are in CPH. But that's where his team mates come in and helped welcome him to the team. They got him all the traditional Danish things, like clogs and Danishes. Ubba isn't quite sure how to go about it. But he's happy to be there nonetheless.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Getting Draft to Detroit was a dream I always been looking up to them and know I’m here. I walk into arena a boy and I walk into the locker room like a man. Everybody was Incredible, The GM took under his belt like I was his son. I felt like no matter where I play in the lineup and what came this organization was going support me every way they can. The player gave me tips about skill attributes and what to focus on. I feel like the number you where draft doesn’t matter it the organization you given too.

After working his entire life to become a better hockey player Roman Roy found his SMJHL family with the Newfoundland Berserkers. With the Berserker's veteran depth and vast alumni pool that maintains an active mentorship within the locker room, Roman Roy is confident that it is the best place for him to work hard and become a top tier SMJHL player. Newfoundland is notoriously rookie friendly, and all of the SHL talent that got their starts with the team will tell you the same thing. In a league where rookie development is paramount, Newfoundland Berserkers have proved to be among the best in that department especially given the amount of cup wins they have with how short they've been a part of the league compared to other teams. Despite their short tenure, Newfoundland has cemented a strong legacy in the SMJHL and a widely known locker room culture that their players love being a part of.

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2023, 08:02 PM by kahri. Edited 4 times in total.)

from L to R: Sith Happens, Betzee Nickelback, Alexandros Mograine

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2023, 10:54 PM by Takk806. Edited 1 time in total.)

This week was the Colorado Raptors S72 draftees group photoshoot that happenned at the inGen Arena in Denver, Colorado.
All 5 new recruits were proud to get together and present to the fans the future of the club while being very eager to get on the ice and do that hockey.
Go Raptors!  Raptors

[Image: image.png]

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

Jeff Goldblum walks through the door and the locker room goes silent. The team had heard rumors that A Jeff Goldblum had made the team, but no one believed it would be THE Jeff Goldblum. The renowned actor turns heads everywhere he goes, and a professional hockey locker room is no different. He spots his locker across the room and heads in that direction to unload his bag. Along with the other rookies this season, the vets are star struck. Once Jeff realizes that the room is silent and looking at him, he turns around and says. Hockey... uh. finds a way. He then smiles and the the room bursts out in excitement. The once quiet room is now bustling with excitement and comradery. After all the players have gotten a chance to chat with Jeff, they now realize that, yes it is real, their new teammate is a 70 year old retired actor, who beyond belief is in wonderful shape and ready to take on every player in the league.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

After Wain Gretski (shares a similar name with The Great one), was drafted by the Maine Timbers in the 42 overall, he was extremely happy that his dream of entering SMJHL as finally came true. However, Gretski had more work to do. After he has finished intense training in the team's facility, Wain got a chance to meet up with some of his teammates before entering the locker room for the first time. Wain was very welcomed and he felt like he belonged to the team, which he wishes that soon, he will be lifting the cup above his head, wearing the Timbers' jersey. The second he entered the locker room, he could observe the big Timers logo on the floor. However the logo wasn't the only thing that was on the floor, his future teammates were also there, all congratulating him, wishing him good luck and good start in his SMJHL career.

For Daniel Durkburg he slipped deep into the draft on draft night finally getting his named called in the 4th round by Kelowna knights, There was 3 defensiveman Kelowna

Quote:
Citadelles

Being drafted 7th overall, you would think that the Colorado Raptors would have had a big celebration when Update Portal, the man who will revolutionize the league, shower up. Much to his surprise, Portal just got a few head nods and quick smiles when he showed to the Colorado locker room for the fiery time. Being drafted behind a superstar like Xavier Beausoleil, Portal knows that the expectations on him are way lower than anyone would have expected from a top 10 pick.

After getting adjusted to the locker room, Portal decided that he should take Xavier Beausoleil out for dinner one night to get to know his new teammate. Much like the rest of the league, Beausoleil is going to benefit from the changes that Portal will bring to the league, and Portal wants to get to know the teammate. The two Raptors will have their careers intertwined for seasons to come now.

(154)

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

07-21-2023, 07:32 PMCrazylemire Wrote: For Daniel Durkburg he slipped deep into the draft on draft night finally getting his named called in the 4th round by Kelowna knights, There was 3 defensiveman Kelowna knights picked prior too selecting the young touted two-way forward out of Calgary Canada Daniel Durkburg. When Daniel Durkburg finally heard his name upon draft night he was pumped coming up to the stage too throw on the Kelowna Knights Jersey one step closer too his ultimate dream of hoisting the cup next step is too make it and be drafted too the SHL so look for Daniel Durkburg. The time too shine for Daniel Durkburg is now so look for him too capitalize on his rookie season of the juniors with the Kelowna Knights. The coach and Daniel Durkburg worked on his Speed and skating and also helped him with his abilities too be able to get open. Daniel Durkburg is super eagier too get on the ice for the knights

Quote:
Citadelles

Ah finally arriving at Kelowna, long wait is over! I’m a bit nervous to meet all the new teammates, but still exited for the start of my career.

Now walking through the hallways to meet everyone before our first practice session. Welcomed with clapping and cheers as I get the first glance of my future teammates. I’m bit shy at the start, but everyone seems nice and they let me keep bit of a distance first while the nerves start to go away.

Hitting the ice for practice, finally getting to show my skills at the thing I love. Stopping the tries of the forwards in some drills and getting in the zone. This team is damn good. So I know to bring my A game if I want to get good share of ice time. With the addition of me Jamhi Huovinen Kelowna Knights defense is looking real good, you should see the goals allowed drop quite bit against the Knights this season.