Create Account

S72 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions

My name is Nike and I’ve been here too long. I enjoy the hockeys and in my spare time I like to walk my dog. Its been a pleasure. Bye.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Hello, I’m Birdman and I”ve created Jean-François Bokassa to be a tough defensive defenseman. He has a long backstory being the grandson of an African dictator but he’s a chill guy.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

hello my name is dylan. my new player is nico nurminen and something interesting about me is that i own my very own red panda although at the moment they have gotten lost and i cannot find them so if you see red panda please let me know.

I'm leppish, im back once again as goalie Jim wen and im ready to try being a goalie after having 2 forwards and a defenseman as my previous players. Looking forward to the new experience. Keys go Yukon

[Image: lebbish.gif]