Create Account

S71 Team World Roster Announcement

A million pardons for the late announcement, as the great Jeff Goldblum once said, life, uh, finds a way (to get in the way of the SHL!)

I'm ever grateful to be making a return to this wonderful team as the GM once again, and even more grateful to be able to welcome back so many players from last season. Returning to the Team World roster this tourney we have;

F - Damien Hirano @damienj10
F - Mu Wisconsin @Jiggly_333
F - Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez @Samsung virtual assistant
F - Mushu The Dragon @Tonzy
F - Filip Svatos @JustAnotherHockeyFan
F - Brock Samson @brocksamson
F - Inactive Forever @kit

D - Furious Chicken @FuriousChicken

G - Luka Nogoalov @TheNextGreatOne

Similarly, I'm excited to be able to welcome a new crop of players to Team World. May their careers be long and successful.

Forwards:

Edward Flinders @Avakael
The Murray @trashae
Sunrise van de Schubbekutteveen @Thunfish
Kellen Watkins @SG_Vesuvius
Ubba Lodbrok @Wearingabear

Defense:

Lazer Gato @wizard_literal
Drew Sureshot @Draw4WC
RIP THUNDERDOME 2013-2023 @trella
Kazuchika Okada @KenitohMenara
Unspeakable Horror @aeonsjenni
Jean-François Bokassa @LordBirdman

Goalkeeper:

Activity Check @Weaves (I'd live to give a special shout-out to Weaves who will be playing this tourney in their old position as a GK, since the file predates their switch to center. I hope it's a successful one for you, and I hope to see you taking faceoffs next season!)

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

Jean-François Bokassa hails from the Central African Republic, where his grandfather was Emperor. He is excited to play for Team World.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

woot woot!

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

GO TEAM WORLD

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM