Create Account

Alexi Piastri Does Too Much Championship Week

So I did Championship Week thinking it was just like old times and tried to get 16 tpe. I'm also a broke ho, so I've decided to post the extra work I did here, for the media, so that I'm less of a broke ho and can take a night off from OF.

I'm not posting anything here that would have counted towards the 8 TPE that was earned for championship week.

A.) The Winnipeg Aurora have been stiffled by their opponents 3 seasons in a row, this reminds me very much of years ago when I was a part of the Los Angeles Panthers. Winnipeg doesn't need to do anything different, they have an unbelievable roster and it's only a matter of time before everything clicks and they bring home the Challenge Cup. I wouldn't be surprised at all if next season is the season that everything finally works in the teams favor.

D.) Using my magic eight ball, I'm 100% certain that the Buffalo Stampede will win the Challenge Cup. I can neither confirm nor deny that I'm a time traveler, but trust me, take all of your life savings and put it on the Buffalo Stampede. Maybe it's because of all of the talent that the Stampede have on their roster, maybe it's the Aurora's horrible luck. Either way, the Stampede will be champions, take it to the bank.

Heading into what will be his second straight and third ever IIHF tournament, Alexi Piastri is very confident about how things should shake out and Japan's chances at having a successful tournament. Japan has an excellent team led by superstar players such as Evil AllBran and BASE PACK. AllBran is one of the most electric offensive players in the SHL and can make anyone that plays alongside of him a more effective player. BASE PACK has established himself as one of the best goaltenders in the entire SHL. With a goaltender like BP in net, Japan is capable of winning games simply from excellent play from their goaltending. Piastri only registered 5 points in last seasons tournament, but he has scored at over a point per game in his first two SHL seasons and hopes to play a more important role for Japan in this season's tournament. As a team, a medal would have to be considered a solid result, but Alexi and every player in the locker room hopes to bring home gold. There's a number of excellent teams to watch out for. Japan will need to be 100% on top of their games when facing off against the likes of Canada, USA, and Sweden.

Alexi Piastri is excited to play against some of his fellow Minnesota Monarchs during the upcoming IIHF tournament. The Monarchs are a very young team, so there will be plenty of future matchups between teammates in international play. Piastri's teammate Hai Nam Hoàng is also a part of team Japan and the pair could develop great chemistry not only during international play, but with the Monarchs in SHL as well. Alexi cares a lot about winning, so don't expect him to take it easy when battling for pucks in the corner with an SHL teammate during IIHF play, when one of his Monarch teammates is carrying the puck, they better account for where Piastri is on the ice because he won't play them any differently than he would anybody else. Sure, Alexi will talk with his SHL teammates in between whistles, he may even go have a pre-game meal with them or share an uber back to the hotel, but he would expect any of his teammates to play at 100% intensity againt him and that's certainly the minimum effort that he will be putting in during IIHF play.

Link to CW post: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3385347

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

how will this impact alexi piastri's legacy as the guy who lost the four star cup in the gulf of mexico

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .