Create Account

S72 SMJHL mPT#2 - Party Time!

Well this is easy, as Jeff Goldblum plays piano and is already in a band, who he plays with when he isn't playing hockey. His band the Jeff Goldblum & The Mildred Snitzer Orchestra find and play at Jazz Clubs in the cities that the timber travel to. The band basically tours with the team when they have away games.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

Listen, we keep things simple In Regina. We would be called Regina and the Elks. I would be lead singer, Boho on the drums, Willow on the piano, and Mercedes on the guitar. We had our first gig at a little coffee shop near the arena and we crushed it. Got free coffee after too, that's how good we were. We're going to keep taking bookings and give the people what they want.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

The Regina Elks will surely have the top band in the SMJHL. I think you would have Red Panda on the flute, Zack Cuff. Jr on the Drums, and of course Just-To-Buy-My-Love on the acoustics.

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

Yukon would be a heavy metal band. Petty would rock the guitar, angry chicken would smash the drums, eggy would be a groupie, flow would be lead singer (screemo only), leppy would be on bass and bad wolf would play a keyboard guitar. We would also be managed by Mr president.

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

Kelowna is a bit of a folksy place surrounded by the world famous Okanagan Orchards. Due to that, the music would be right at home in the same fashion. With soem team members playing fiddles, drums, acoustic guitars, banjos, and even things like tambourines. WHO could be a rotating cast of anyone and everyone.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Oh ricking rights it would gotta be the karaoke machine you think any of these hockey players be playing instruments on there off days maybe some but defs not Durkburg

Quote:
Citadelles

Anchorage would be a band made up of percussion and vocals only as it's too cold to practice with anything else up in Alaska. Tony Soprano will be belting out ballads over the drums of Ubba Lodbrok and Dan Johnston while Sim Wen plays the cowbell. It would be a very quick night as they got booed off the stage after three songs.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

St. Louis is starting a jazz hip hop group called Crows Thugs N' Harmony. We're going to have Crazy Tomato on trombone, myself on sax and hexx on trumpet to round off our brass. We've got Lasse on maracas and occasionally the triangle. Alaska is carrying our entire operation on keys and gumbaman is the heartbeat we march to on drums. We're still scouting for a vocalist and strings. Please forward me your applications.

[Image: qqfzCsq.png]

We would definitely play screamo music. Artemis and Snussu on lead vocals (Artemis cleans and Snussu screams), with me on bass, David Soupre on drums, and Brooklyn Physt on lead guitar!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

the berserkers would pull out all the stops to put on a banger rock show. sad ketchup on vocals, roman roy lead guitar, and we'll throw heem team on drums and stoodrick on bass

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Even many years after his retirement, COL  Raptors legend Jean-Uhtred Söderberg-Tremblay is still being remembered as the best guitar player this pack has ever seen. To honor this alumni, a statue was made in his image to commemorate his talent. May it be while holding a hockey stick or a guitar.

[Image: image.png?width=459&height=671]

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

If there were a band on the Yukon Malamutes, I would say that BW would be the lead singer, Egg the lead guitarist, Chicken on Drums, Petey on bass. I would slot myself in as the band manager tbh, and Ray is that one kid in his bedroom with posters everywhere but too young to go. Tanner hasn’t been able to get to the venue because he can’t find it. The rest of the crew are groupies. The End. (79 words)

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

The Horror would absolutely be the sort to play the drums, especially because its host Louisa played a little of the drums during her life. Sadly its music would be so evil and unsettling that nobody would ever want to hear it, so I cannot imagine such a party would be very nice for anyone other than the Horror itself.

Seeing as how Kenny Omega was spotted this Wednesday wrestling someone who carries around an acoustic guitar (granted, that person doesn't really play, but rather just hits people over the head with it), I think that might inspired him to pick up and learn to play the acoustic guitar, and show his teammates how to do it so they can join in too!

Code:
Word count: 63 words

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

The four of us rookie defender on the Colorado Raptors came together to form a band for the party. It is called Blue Roar and it is a folk rock group that covers John Denver, Fleetwood Mac and other classic soft rock songs. The roles do change in accordance to what a song needs. Generally Nik Smith is lead guitar and vocals. Update Portal is are bass guitarist and main backup vocals. Liam Rodgers is usually on keyboard with Valerija Serapin on drums although she can sing lead on songs that are lead by women.