Create Account

S72 mPT #2: Chirper Marks the spot

@MitWobet51: "Our beloved goalie @Carpy48 is right! Zerker is literally amazing at everything! Especially at chopping down those stupid trees outside our arena. WE LOVE YOU ZERKER! FOREVER!

[Image: Pi43cEV.png]
Big Thanks to @Sburbine & @Carpy48 for the dope graphic!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/sgu3vVP.png[/img]

Did you know that there's a proper English sentence that is just the word "buffalo" written eight times in a row? "Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo". Pretty neat!

(31 words)

Wheezing and eating.

St. Louis' mascot is very impressive in its capabilities of scaring crows and wildlife that dares to piss it off. It's also not very talkative, but I suppose you have to go with the flow.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Hayes the scarecrow can be a trickster sometimes he's very normal but if you show up late for practice you should be ready for a prank or something.

[Image: 9x1vcNx.png]

There is nothing sexier in this world than a dude dressed from head to toe in an astronaut suit so you can't see any of his body. Makes him even more desirable!

33 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

OMG OMG OMG have you every thought about how HOT Hammy the Steelhawk is. BRO IS CUT LIKE A FINE CHEESE. Just look at him yummy yuummy in my tummy.

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

Don't you love berserkers???/ They are my favorite type of people and are always very nice and friendly to everyone they meet! If you see one you should go to give them a hug. They will not do anything!

[Image: dc24.png]

San Francisco has the coolest mascot. We are widely known for the big bork, and it is probably one of the most popular, if not the most popular, in the entire league.

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

Clearly the New England mascot is the best. It's a fucking wolf. Everyone else has these fictional or human type mascots. We have a wolf. Nuff said.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Code:
Your task: write a social media post about how awesome your mascot is. Be as ridiculous as possible and make your fanbase wonder if you were hacked.

I love Aurora the bear, I just love cuddling with Aurora after we big or lose games, I also just love their floofy body, what I can I say.

[29 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

god damn Elvis the Elk is just so god damn cool i wish he was my dad tbh if my dad was an elk that would just be really cool i want to have horns they would make me look very intimidating and give me a psychological advantage i want horns why can't i have horns like Elvis the Elk does

The Chicago Syndicate obviously have the best mascot. Nice hat? Check. Nice suit? Check. Nice tie? Check. Nice murderous face framed in shadow? Checkity-check! What more could you possibly want from a mascot these days! #Justcomeupwithsomethingappropriateforthehashtag #SHL

Code:
Word Count: 37

sup fam, its hammer time. stop by the rink after 6pm today to have your shot at swingging the hammer. best hammer swinger recieves a free cookie and passed for ice cream.

Over in Blizz town we have Eddy the Arctic Fox. To be completely honest, ownership kind of forgot about him for a few years and now the fox suit looks like it has mange.

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]

Steel was used for weapons and armor for hundreds of years. Hawks are birds of prey. Mash those two together and you have the true apex predator.

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]