Create Account

S72 mPT #2: Chirper Marks the spot

BALTY THE BALTIMATE PLATOON ANIMAL IS A GREAT BIRD AND HE DOES LOT OF GOOD THINGS LIKE CATCHING RODENTS AROUND THE STADIUM AND STANDING VERY PROUD AT OUR HOME GAMES .

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

Our mascot is a real panther trained and tamed at the Los Angeles Zoo.  He doesn’t come out to games or go down to ice level for obvious reasons.

[Image: 1wgIGr9.png]
[Image: MEAGHER.png]
Credit Maxy and Merica for sigs

Armada! Armada! We're going in deep! This is an emergency! Big boat full of sea men approaching! Oh my! I didn't expect it to be that big. Oh those are cool unis.

[Image: mmflex.png?ex=6587840c&is=65750f0c&hm=49...0873cbea2&]

The Tampa Bay Barracuda has since changed and our mascot has now become Tampa Bay Superfan James Harden. As James Harden is a fan of all of the extracurricular activities of Tampa Night life despite it being a real hit to his in game performance.

STEELHAWKS are descended from cold-forged STEEL deep within the Earth's core and were crossed with the ubiquitous HAWK that flies the North American skies, always looking out for its prey.  That's where we get the MOST FEARED mascot in all the land.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

The Inferno mascot is incredible. It's a fire chicken. It can fly and sing and it's on fire.  It can be a hazard in the arena

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

The Patriote is such a cool guy for smoking a fat bowl in that cigar of his. Man I would totally smoke a bowl with the ol Patriote

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Our mascot is clearly a big ol eagle. He would be one of the most freedom loving beings you could ever find on this realm of existence. His name would be something like Bappy

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

The Maine Timber mascot is Timber. Timber is good for houses which makes the mascot and team good. Come support the timbers to get some free timber!

[Image: image0.jpg?ex=65299025&is=65171b25&hm=98...06b0d1578&]

The clargary dragon is by far the best mascot in the world. Insanely creative and the first ever of it's kind. So frightening it makes that lord of the rings dragon seem like a softie

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Hayes the Scarecrow is by the best mascot, in the J or otherwise. He's haunting but still a friendly dude. He's got a cool design and is an amazing scarecrow.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

The Falcons mascot can do something that no human can.  He can fly like a Falcon which tbh is pretty cool.  People talk about how McDavid flies around on the ice and all that shit, but can he literally fly? No he can't.

The mascot for the Nevada Battleborn is great. Who wouldn't want a ram? Like come on. Thing is cute but fierce! And it's a real one too! Not just a person in a costume!

[Image: jsteele1423.gif]
[Image: dOfqg1T.png]
[Image: lhZ3TTV.png]
[Image: QwTZD8C.png] [Image: uJXrVDL.png]
Click my logo below to see me LIVE on Twitch!
[Image: vNTwVv3.png]

Our mascot here in chicago has got to be some kind of mafia/crime boss or bandit or something, I think that would be pretty fitting,

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

Spooky the Specter has to be the least creative and terrifying mascot in the Simulation Hockey League, like what the hell is up with that loser? Wasting team resources on him.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]