Create Account

S72 mPT #2: Chirper Marks the spot

Dear Sir/Madam,
I'm a Minnesota prince and I need your help getting my fortune out of a frozen account. If you could be so kind and transfer small sum of 1M to Brendan Laroux's acount, he would be able to help me and unfreeze my money. To repay your kindness, I will send 10M to your acount.
Please contact me to proceed.

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

The live Panther that was let loose in Los Angeles has found residence in the Staples Center, home of the Los Angeles Panthers. Oddly enough, it seems to enjoy the cool air and noise of the fans.......go Panthers?

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

As a proud member of my team, I also love the mascot. We are so alike in so many ways, like how we both like to visit the steak house on 2nd and west street where they have the best steaks in town. Come on down, take it from me, your favorite sports player. Open Mondays to Saturdays, closed on Sundays.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Our mascot is the most awesome mascot you will ever see. He is the best at high fiving fans and is the best in the all star skills competition and beats any other mascot.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Mascot? We have a mascot? I mean wow i love our mascot he/she/they are amazing and awesome, no other mascot can hold a candle to our mascot. lets go mascot woo!

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

yeah in atlanta we got the fire chicken like it's a chicken that is on fire i think thats kind of cool to be honest that is just my opinion though others may have theirs

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Oh yeah! Stardust is awesome because he has a face tattoo. Everyone knows that if you have a face tattoo, they are trustworthy and great. That's one reason I love Stardust.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

The big green monarch mascot that we have does a lot of great things for the community as well as lords over all of us as we get provided great food by the mascot.

Well what kind of mascot can you have for the Armada, ladies and gentlemen I picture a giant battleship costume named Boaty McBoatface. It honestly is kind of stupid, but at the same time what other choice do we have haha.

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures

Do the Aurora have a mascot? Our mascot(s) might just be our general manager Ace's pet chickens. They need to be pleased every morning, by the way, otherwise they annoy the neighbors.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Billy the Badass Goat representing the Baltimore Platoon will be shot out of a cannon on one end of the ice to see if he can score in the net. Billy is down for the craziest stunts, whatever gets the crowd going.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Despite being an easy target, and being on the receiving end of his many many pranks. I may have a soft spot somewhere for Squiddy.

I love our mascot, Ghost McSpookums, more than I even love my wife. If there was a house fire and I could only save one thing, it would be my autographed Ghost McSpookums poster from the kid's day giveaway last year.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

Idk what our mascot in Philadelphia is, but he could probably be some cool guy with like a foam hammer or something and he could like bonk people with it as his little thing he does, idk that just sounds pretty sick to me. (46 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Renegades are like the reeeee-ist negades of the decade, and that's a fact. Better hockey players than gatorades and more dangerous than grenades. Facts and logic, boi.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget