Create Account

[VSN] A Letter To The League
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2023, 12:33 AM by ValorX77. Edited 1 time in total.)

Dear Members Of The S.H.L.,

This season has been kind to my player, who is on a more than point per game basis. However, this season has not been kind to the New Orleans Specters, as the team currently sits at the bottom of the western conference. The team is currently in a retool, and embracing a new youth movement, which will see the Specters back in a competitive state within a few seasons. As for my future with New Orleans, I have been on borrowed time, and I will let you in on a secret, I have been on the trade block twice during the season. Knowing that the Specters have a replacement for my aging player, I’ve wanted them to get value for my player so we don’t have to get to this point we are now. We have mutually agreed to move my player during the season.

It is with deep sadness that I announce that I will be entering Free Agency and I’m looking for a new home in S73.

There are a couple things that I need to state to any potential suitor, the first of which is that I’m more of a quiet person and I prefer to not speak unless I’m asked to pitch in, since I’ve learned that my mouth have the tendency to burn bridges quiet easily.

The second thing is that I prefer to be on a cup contender, and I’m willing to take a team-friendly deal in order to fulfill any need the team has. I do not have much longer on my player, as I’m an S59 player and knee deep in regression which could be why I wasn’t traded during the season.

The final thing is that I want to hit 750 career points before my player retires. For the past few seasons, I’ve transitioned my player from being a goal-first, thirsty player to a two-way team player, which has resulted in being point per game for most of Videl’s tenure in NOLA. 750 points is a goal I can reach in 3-4 seasons before I retire this player and could be in contention for hall of fame.

With my goals out of the way, I would like to thank the New Orleans Specters organization for being a great home for many seasons. I’ll miss everyone in the locker room and best of luck to GM’s Joe K and Python on building the next generation of NOLA hockey.

(Note to GM’s you’re allowed to talk to me in DM’s but no offers until you’re legally allowed to, you don’t want to get caught tampering!! I won’t report you though)

Sincerely,

Videl "Thunderbird" Valor

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Good luck in free agency

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

"(Note to GM’s you’re allowed to talk to me in DM’s but no offers until you’re legally allowed to, you don’t want to get caught tampering!! I won’t report you though)"

I'll make this so much easier for everyone:

You're allowed to talk to Valor about his impending Free Agency. It's fine.

Good luck to you my friend. Thanks for everything.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

dont tamper, unless you want to

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

08-21-2023, 10:11 AMPremierBromanov Wrote: dont tamper, unless you want to
Never a bad time to sneak a little 'just kidding... unless' into a situation

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

08-21-2023, 12:32 AMValorX77 Wrote: I prefer to not speak unless I’m asked to pitch in, since I’ve learned that my mouth have the tendency to burn bridges quiet easily.
[Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: izzy.PNG]