Create Account

S72 mPT #3: Significant Aggro
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2023, 02:33 PM by JaytheGreat. Edited 1 time in total.)

Honestly it's the users/community and it's just fun to watch players get stats and awards while having very little control over getting them, along with going through the draft process.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

I love seeing myself get drafted compared to real other people and then to see my stats throughout my career. It's like a better version of my player mode.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

I mean, do any of us actually enjoy the league? I enjoy the friends I have made here more. So I guess you can say I enjoy the league because I met some cool people.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

no one enjoys this league we are all just trapped here and told to update and for some reason we are too afraid to leave. that is all

Hard for me to say why I love this league. Been here for many years and not really sure I even enjoy it anymore. I guess it's the buzz of starting a guy from scratch and seeing how far you can take him is probably why I come here.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

i actually hate this league, you should join this league because it feeds your sadistic personality. it is like an abusive relationship that i keep coming back to

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

I like this league because it lets me be creative and my teams are my homies. Some from before the league, but a lot of internet friends too.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

It's such a welcoming community that exists as a great refresher from the toxic environment that current hockey culture perpetuates. I can say this first hand as a hockey player, my beer league teammates and my SHL teammates are so much different, I can actually enjoy hockey here without having to deal with hockey culture

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

Maybe they're nerds. Maybe they need pals and found a cool community. Maybe they like hanging out and playing the other games? Maybe they found the community and started to like hockey? Creativity, like podcasting, writing etc. Who knows!

You make friends and you can be as serious or silly about a hockey player as you'd like, and there's a lot of room for customization and roleplay if that's your jam

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

It encapsulates all the fun things taken in hockey and puts it in a community that is focused on trying to be safe and fun for everyone involved!

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

There's just something comforting about fulfilling your childhood dream, even if in simulation. Back in the day the activity on the forums was good enough to keep someone going, but now it seems to be more than that.

Code:
Words: 25+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

It's a fake sports thing but you work as a team toward a common goal and sometimes you win fake trophies. It's a great community and a great group of people.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

i could go on and on about how much i love this leauge. there is so many grreat people and all of the activities are so much fun.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

It really is the people that keep me coming back to the league and made the last 3 years an enjoyable experience.  Between all of the former teammates, current teammates, future teammates, S55 classmates, I couldn’t ask for a better group of internet friends.

Quote:44 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]