Create Account

S72 mPT #3: Significant Aggro

The thing that keeps me going is a purely stubborn drive to have a notable career despite not winning the big chip. I've got the 3peat back in the 40's and some IIHF golds as Fed Head, but now I'm racking up games played and stats like hits and blocks.

If my girlfriend asks, it's just another weekend of my hockey stuff with my internet friends.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Ive always enjoyed be a player modes in sports games. It started with MLB power pros 2007 and this love extended enough that I own the japanese version and SHL is like that but with my favorite sport hockey

please help they threatened to kill my family if i do not stay i dont know what to do or who to turn to i cant go to the cops the have people on the inside

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

This league is amazing because it not only is somethign to do on my sunday nights, but also has some really cool folks who help keep life that little bit better

I guess the reason I stay in the league is because of the socialization? I've met a lot of really cool people here. We play games a lot. It's fun.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

I've had to explain the league to a few people over the decade-ish I've been here. I just focus on how enjoyable it is to grow a character in a dynamic game setting and for the most part, people see the appeal.

42 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

What keeps bringing me back is the people of Los Angeles. While it may seem like a revolving door over the years, the people that have come through that discord over the years have really made this league so enjoyable for me. I can't list everyone, but you all know who you are. Thank you.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

I love the SHL because I have found an incredible team in Toronto that allows me to hang out and earn (kind of) and just play hockey the way I love and the only way I know how, which is to hit people and be bad at literally everything else.

Well, I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised, debutante. You want to start a street fight with me bring it on but you're gonna be surprised by how ugly it gets, you don't even know my real name- 

[Image: Muon-Collider-Sig.gif?ex=6581fbe3&is=656...5534def5e&]

I am a fan of roleplaying game and hockey, I do not have the skills to play hockey, therefore here I get to live vicariously through my character and roleplay what it would be like to be a real player.

I enjoy this league because of the people you meet along the way, watching your player progress and make more of an impact, and how cool it is when everything comes together and everyone's hard work pays off with results.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

hey i am not a hockey fan! and yet in still here! the friends I have made here are what keep me going on the site and meeting new people

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I like the SHL because I have big big nerd brain that likes to look at numbers, but I keep coming back for the fine folks whose passion and dedication run this league

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

It’s simple. We share a common passion : hockey. Instead of talking about NHL all the time, we “fake” play a hockey game that is simulated on a certain plateform. It is also very entertaining and stimulating.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

fun, friends, community, stress... well maybe not the last one. But SHL definitely provides everything you can ask for and more. Oh and hockey ig

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

I guess a bit of fun, a bit more of stats and sim bullshitery, a big part of people that I've met here and probably some Stockholm Syndrome

[Image: uktCsuX.png]