Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

punishment a weird word in this case but i totally get it

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

ratted himself out hate to see it

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

09-20-2023, 10:00 PMEvok Wrote: punishment a weird word in this case but i totally get it

I debated posting it as Dontavius "Punishment" but yeah there's no ideal word for this. Suspension, reprimand, injunction, moratorium, dismissal, exile, idk

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

09-20-2023, 07:29 PMFluw Wrote: Is there a maximum age? Asking for us 80 year Olds.

Quiet, don't tell everyone.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

09-20-2023, 08:03 PMAephino Wrote: [Image: chris-hansen-wants-to-use-kickstarter-to...ize=1200:*]
[Image: image.png]

09-20-2023, 10:38 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: I debated posting it as Dontavius "Punishment" but yeah there's no ideal word for this. Suspension, reprimand, injunction, moratorium, dismissal, exile, idk
Grounding?

im thankful im 74

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

09-20-2023, 08:03 PMLeppish Wrote: Not having to be in the SHL sounds more like a win than a punishment.

Exactly… Live a productive life. Lol

[Image: Wally.png]

Doubt the site would get in any trouble for having someone below 13 on it, but if it's in the rules then it's in the rules.

Now ban everyone who is below 13 years old mentally as well while you're at it

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2023, 08:15 AM by NJBadApple.)

09-21-2023, 07:48 AMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote: Doubt the site would get in any trouble for having someone below 13 on it, but if it's in the rules then it's in the rules.

It falls under the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), which prohibits the storage of data on anyone under the age of 13. The storage - in this instance - is the information required to register on the forum.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

09-20-2023, 07:22 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: fuck @bluesfan55

That's exactly what they're trying to avoid.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

09-21-2023, 08:15 AMNJBadApple Wrote: It falls under the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), which prohibits the storage of data on anyone under the age of 13.  The storage - in this instance - is the information required to register on the forum.

I dont doubt that it exist, i doubt that anyone would do anything about it Gnome Dab

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

09-20-2023, 10:38 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: I debated posting it as Dontavius "Punishment" but yeah there's no ideal word for this. Suspension, reprimand, injunction, moratorium, dismissal, exile, idk

execution

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

09-20-2023, 07:22 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: fuck @bluesfan55 you just made it in dude

lucky me!

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs