Create Account

Sabage Cabage Taking Rookie Season One Step At a Time

Elliot Friedman: Good evening, SMJHL fans! I'm delighted to have a promising rookie from the league, Sabage Cabage, with me today. Sabage, welcome to the show!
Sabage Cabage: Thank you, Elliot. It's great to be here.
Elliot Friedman: Sabage, let's start by talking about your journey to the SMJHL. Can you share a bit about your hockey background and how you made your way here?
Sabage Cabage: Absolutely, Elliot. I've been playing hockey since I was a kid, and it's always been my passion. My family and coaches have been incredibly supportive throughout the years, helping me develop my skills, and now I'm excited to start my journey in the SMJHL. 
Elliot Friedman: It sounds like you've had a great support system behind you. Now, the name Sabage Cabage is certainly unique and memorable. Can you tell us once more about the story behind your name?
Sabage Cabage: Of course. I actually took the name Sabage Cabage from one of my friends fantasy hockey team. I liked the way it sounded, and I've been using it ever since. 
Elliot Friedman: That's a nice story, and props to your friend for coming up with such a unique name, Sabage. As you prepare for your rookie season, what aspects of your game are you looking to develop or improve upon?
Sabage Cabage: I'm always working on improving every aspect of my game. Skating, puck-handling, shooting, defensive play—you name it. My first and foremost job will be to score goals, but I also want to be able to handle any defensive responsibilities that fall on me. Most of all, I want to contribute to my team's success in any way I can, and I'm eager to learn from the more experienced players in the league.
Elliot Friedman: What has been the most exciting part for you as you enter your rookie year? 
Sabage Cabage: Obviously, the draft was very exciting. It was thrilling to learn which team had drafted me. Also being able to step onto the ice and compete at this level. It's a dream come true, and I've loved every moment of it. The intensity of the practice, the camaraderie with my teammates, and the chance to develop my skills—it's all been incredible.

Elliot Friedman: I can imagine. Speaking of teammates, is there anyone in particular who has taken you under their wing or been a mentor during your rookie season?
Sabage Cabage: Absolutely. I've been fortunate to have a great front office and some great veterans on my team. When I first got drafted, the general manager congratulated me on being drafted to the team, and everybody in the locker room has been very supportive. They’ve offered me advice both on and off the ice, and I'm grateful to have them as my teammates.
Elliot Friedman: It's always valuable to have experienced players guide you. Before we wrap up, as you approach your rookie season, what are your personal goals, and what do you hope to achieve with your team?
Sabage Cabage: Personally, I want to have a strong rookie season and make a positive impact on my team. I aim to contribute both offensively and defensively while continuing to develop as a player. As for the team, I hope we can come together and make a playoff run, and who knows, maybe even compete for a championship. That would be a dream come true.
Elliot Friedman: It's great to hear about your ambition and dedication. Sabage, thank you for taking the time to chat with us today. We're excited to see your journey unfold in the upcoming SMJHL season, and we'll be rooting for you every step of the way.
Sabage Cabage: Thank you, Elliot. I appreciate the opportunity, and I'm excited to continue my journey in the world of hockey. Thanks to all the fans for their support as well.

Berserkers Berserkers Berserkers

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Sabage gonna crush it this season!

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]