Create Account

S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright

Option 2

As a player that got traded before last season I have some recent experience on dealing with getting accustomed to a new franchise and their playing style. Fortunately for me I somewhat had a say in where I wanted to go. So I already spoke with management before the trade happened. That way I was already preparing for the transition. After arriving in Tampa I first met up with management for short introductions and quickly met with the rest of the team. Get to know the guys and coaches. Sadly I had to wait a day before my gear arrived so I could not skate right away, but we took some time to start watching some video with the video coaches and prep my individual training program. Next day I was skating with the boys and it all felt like normal to be honest. I was a sponge, soaked all of the information in and went along with it.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

PBE affiliate

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

If I was to get traded I would learn the new "systems" by that I'm assuming that includes how they do everything on and off the ice I would hang out with teammates and such as well as staying late in practice and getting to know my teammate. My favorite thing about hockey in general is teamwork so I'd definitely get to know them good, now for on ice I'd probably just listen as well as a I can and take this as a learning opportunity, it would also depend on the team because each team is different some teams are more individual then others, I find being traded very motivating as I was traded when I was IA in the SMJHL but I used that to motivate me to come back to the SHL and its made me very involved in the community and I've had a lot of fun ever since I returned

[Image: 9x1vcNx.png]