Create Account

S74 mPT#0: Your Mom

Sim Wen would be very concerned by a teammate spending a night of passion with his mother because he is not a person he is a being of pure imagination and therefore doesn't even have a mother. He would laugh these rumours off and wonder just who they were spending the night with.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Svoboda simply would not react at all. He already does not like dealing with media, and he knows that anything he says will simply give them more fodder later on.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

Oh my goodness! I cannot believe that the new guy, Matsmith Soderberg-Tremblay would do such a thing. What a motherfucker. He’s not even here for a week and he already is starting shit. Unbelievable

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Technically Gunnar Soderberg is my mom and I've heard a little rumor he had an elicit affair while in Chicago with a fellow teammate... Turns out it was his husband JURT. So....

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Honestly, if anyone had a wonderful night with Melvin's mother, he'd probably be a little bit horrified, considering she's been dead for awhile.

As far as anyone else, Melvin is all about people being happy. As long as it doesn't mess with the on ice chemistry.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I would probably call my mom to ask if it was true. If it's true I AM SHUTTING THE FUCK UP AND HOPING THIS ALL GOES AWAY. If false I'm making jokes about it.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

If I found out about this from someone, it would be a sign that we have good lines of communication in Chicago and that that member is comfortable communicating and then we would deal with it by

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

These rumors are totally false because my mom's passion is bird watching and that's something you do early in the morning, not at night. [REDACTED] couldn't get that simple detail straight when trying to slander my family name.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

If Mrs Raiden needs a night of passion then she deserves it. No matter who it is with. It just great that her and my teammate both have the same passion of watching me play hockey

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Sergey Ivanov would be happy that his mom has found someone else who shares an interest in crocheting! She always wanted someone to crochet with and now she finally has one.

Pork Tenderloin would probably be quite confused if there was such a rumor being spread about him. He doesn't actually have a mother so something like this wouldnt make sense and wouldn't really bother him in the slightest.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Aksel would ignore it because his family is in Norway and that sucks to have a journalist answer that question. He does like fun questions that aren't just about the game, but personal stuff is kinda no-go.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

Billy is very turn the other cheek. He would not mind if such words were said, he would just try to make sure that he could confront the issue and not let is resolve into something much more.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

Pengu would be very confused about where another player found his mother as his mother was eaten by an orca when he was young. Come on guys, not all penguins look the same smh.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

Well quite frankly I do not want to go down that road - Kondos llives a very separate life and would like to keep it that way. So no further questions on this topic, back to chicken fingers.

35+

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]