Create Account

S74 mPT#0: Your Mom

Considering we held my dad's funeral service a week ago, my first reaction would probably be that she moved on a bit faster than expected.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

Brooklyn Physt would be in absolute utter disbelief that her mother, Mararbelle Octive would do such a thing and denounce it as a low hanging tactic to try to pull her game down. Her father Richard Physt would be utterly apoplectic.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Befuddled, and then disturbed.

One of the storylines around Oliver Castillon going into his draft was his mother's losing battle against cancer. She passed away a few weeks after attending his first game for the Panthers in Toronto, where she saw her son's first SHL goal.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Shadow Fenix would be surprised, but at the same time, probably just dismiss the rumors. At the end of the day, they're just noise, and his focus is on the upcoming preseason.

Considering that Corn O’Cob doesn’t have a mother he’s not terribly concerned about any other player doing anything with his. Or if this is about another player does something with their own mother he’d just probably bottle up that thought and try to never think about it again

[Image: zFE0mSA.png]      [Image: HKi05IH.png]     [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

Gordon-William Gibbles wouldn't let the rumors get to him. His mom, famous movie star Anna Kendrick is happily married to his father Collin Gibbles and he would know they have to be pretty desperate to make up a lie to get to him.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Jussi Mutou would just cite ‘Motherlover’ by The Lonely Island. “To me you’re like a brother. So be my mother lover.” Jussi loves all of his teammates like brothers so why would they not be able to treat his mother to a night of passion?

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

Louise St. Martin would genuinely not give two shits about it. She's her own person, let her do what she wants, it might be awkward and I might clown on a teammate for bad taste, but...

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

First off, this is too soon and inappropriate.

But for the tpe I will answer.

Juan would deny all allegations and then ask how this became the number one speculation when there is no credible proof to support it. He would then threaten legal action on any reporters who kept trying to slander his family without proof.

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

I for one am not prone to believing in rumours, I would not question the authenticity of them and I would not question what I my mother would be doing in her private life, that stuff stays private no matter what happens

[Image: 6bk5sdD.png]
                                    Sig by LazyEye

There’s already been rumors in the Renegades locker room that Valentine has had… relations… with the mother of Tiberius Kane. Unfortunately, Hodor finds this hilarious and every time he passes Valentine, he just shakes his head and says ‘Hodor’ with a laugh.

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

She's getting pretty old for my teammates, as one of the oldest guys on the team it would definitely be weird, but Moms need lovin too, no judgement.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Prince Marius respects all mothers. He would never not have relations with them, no matter the circumstances. It’s primarily a respect thing and the media should know their place.

I think my player's initial reaction would be to not believe the rumors at all. If it doesn't directly concern my player then he would keep his nose out of all the drama and nonsense.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Nobody would be that dumb. As we all know my mom lives in Finland. I have a few Finnish teammates so the rumor can only come from one of them and they have all met my mom before. That alone should tell me it's made up. I should feel sorry for whoever started it. If we're talking about my step-mom here then I'll leave this whole problem to my dad to deal with, good luck. Also, nobody would really be that dumb.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]