Create Account

S74 mPT#0: Your Mom

Rowan would be pretty upset. He would wonder why his mom would do such a thing, but at the same time, he knows this question is ridiculous, and that she would never do such a thing.

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

Really depends on the player. If it was that slug Ricky @Gwdjohnson, I'd bring the boys to beat him up, but if it was my man Salad @KaleSalad I would thank him for giving her a good time

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

A lot of these rumors just have to be ignored, they're a distraction from the game and will get in your head if you're not too careful. Memes ain't usually worth responding to.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

Pretty sure it would have been with Ben Jammin sharing all of his musical tastes with her, resulting in her becoming a huge K-Pop fan.

Quote:25 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

Sophie would probably be pretty annoyed at seeing the rumours. Her and Jamie have always been a pretty low-drama couple with themselves and their families, so having to deal with the media sensationalizing stuff would get on their nerves fast.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2023, 02:54 PM by Thunfish. Edited 1 time in total.)

He wouldn't be too surprised. His parents divorced long ago and although they still have a friendly relationship, that ship has long since sailed away.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2023, 02:53 PM by Thunfish. Edited 1 time in total.)

(please delete this, sent it on the wrong thread)

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Lund is a vengeful man. If that rumor would be exact, he would go right away revenge his honor by going at it with the teamate mom.

27 words

Jaromir Jagrbomb would be happy about that. His mother would never do anything that Jaromir wouldn't like to hear, so the night of passion probably would have been something like watching Jagrbomb's highlight reel non-stop through the night.

[Image: sulov.gif]

I'd wish them well of course, and not say anything negative about it in public but only after I'm done kicking their ass of course.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

Jokes on you, Sydney Shaw is the mother fucker. But the team signed a league wide petition to allow it. So we are fine. It is all.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

William Tree would just go on by saying he has no comments on anything and that its not his business to know what goes on with that situation 

[Image: image0.jpg?ex=65299025&is=65171b25&hm=98...06b0d1578&]

Enes Gundogan is very much a momma's boy so anything like a night of passion with his mom from one of his teammates would be bad for the locker room. There would undoubtedly be a big fight, likely suspensions, and a trade of one or both of the players involved!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Code:
Your task: Tell me how your player would react to widespread rumors that a specific teammate had enjoyed a night of passion with their mother.

When Kawashima heard the news that a specific teammate had spent a night of baking cookies with his mother, Ryuuji fell to his knees and wept. Baking with his mother is a sacried time to Ryuuji and hearing she went behind his back and baked with this specific team mate was just horrible.

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

It would be pretty tough to hear these rumours but I'd just have to shake them off since they wouldn't be true. It'd also be a huge let down by the media to spin these rumours to gain more clicks, pretty shameful.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]