Create Account

S74 PT#0: Your Dad

pt pass

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Option 2:

Someone glued all of Ryu's 7 sticks together
[Image: 21Bz6Or.jpg]

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

ISFL PT Claim

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Option 2

The Winnipeg Aurora have faced the Chicago Syndicate pretty much every playoffs for what feels like forever. Even though a lot of us are good friends, that's gotta count as a rivalry at this point. Since I don't want to hurt my good friends on that team, I think most of my sabotage with involve messing with long time defender Ben Jammin. First we'll fill his locker with hockey pucks so when he opens it they all come falling out all over the rival locker room. Next we fill his skates with shaving cream so when he sticks his foot in it gets everywhere. Lastly we tie his shoes together when he's not looking so he trips when he goes out for warm-ups. I wouldn't really call any of these things sabotage, we don't really want to cheat in order to win games but maybe they'll mess with him psychologically and he'll throw the game (more than he usually does).

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

Being rather unaware of what he would reply when asked about dad jokes and mostly certain that the Dragons are not yet in shape to properly win the cup, Sunrise van de Schubbekutteveen found himself asking his father about it. Sunrise's father, Count of Schubbekutteveen Prince-Joyous had a hard time following the situation his son's team was in as he himself wasn't interested in hockey and his son's efforts to explain found themselves either lost as chemistry allegories or difficult to explain as the old man wasn't used to a franchise system as his favourite sport usually (that'd be soccer) lacked those.

His father suggested making a nod to their village's soccer club which had now made waves in the second-tier, which meant he was to say that "just like Schubbekutteveen's football club, they would go to drag on the title all over the competition".

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

OPTION 2

The first sabotage plan that came to mind was the classic mass food poisoning, but then I realized that there might be a special rule that the game would be postponed If the whole team is sick. So that would make it not optimal. Otherwise just slipping some laxative etc. in their drinking bottles would have done the trick. But along the same lines there would be another way. It would have to be something that the players would be ashamed to even say out loud, but that would still hinder their performance. "I feel like I'm drunk" could seem pretty difficult to say out loud, and some players could even be afraid that they have to go into some kind of protocol, or might get fined or something even worse. So the key would be to get everyone drunk. I would bribe someone from their equipment team or the arena staff, and make them make a perfect Gatorade mixture, that would have just enough alcohol to have an effect but no taste.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Written Task: Describe how you would sabotage your team's archrival before a game in which the winner makes the playoffs and the loser goes golfing. The sneakier the better. Don't get caught!'

There are a lot of ways to do it, if the game is in Baltimore then we'd have people pull the fire alarms at their hotel, mess with their locker room anything to get them off their game. While I'd rather beat my opponent straight up and with honor I do understand how this would be good for our playoff chances. I know it says don't get caught but I know our rivals have been stressing about making the playoffs for awhile it must be hard for their girlfriends and I for one think we should help rectify that and take them out on very public dates the day before the game. I doubt our rivals will be able to keep their heads, meanwhile their significant others will have a good time and feel appreciate it, best part is I didn't even come up with that idea one my teammate's girlfriend did. As for the fire alarm and messing with the locker room well that's what rookies are for.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

ISFL PT

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Well of course my team the Toronto North Stars will win the cup this season because after all we are the STARS and we will be able to outshine every other team that comes in our way. But in reality we have a very young team here in Toronto and still have many young prospects coming on the way up but I believe the power of youth will help us beat the other teams. Our bones are still fresh and we have more energy than the oldies do. Our new styles of thinking and our play styles will come into play where the other players have never seen such things. So obviously I don't see how we don't win the cup this season and the next and the next and the next of course. The power of youth and the fact we are literal stars will help us dominate 

[Image: image0.jpg?ex=65299025&is=65171b25&hm=98...06b0d1578&]

ISFL PT

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

You never want to see your rivals be successful. And sometimes, you get to the end of the season and you have the opportunity to make sure that they taste the bitter taste of a defeat. And with just one game left in the regular season and a single head to head matchup that will decide if we make the playoffs or they do…there’s only one thing left to do.

Sneak into the opposing locker room and add some laxatives to every single drink in that part of the building. And as the players start to hydrate ahead of the game, our rivals are going to very quickly find themselves in need of a trip to the toilet. So, not only will they be stinking up the bathrooms, but the roster that can even perform during the game will stink too! Stinking their way right onto the golf course as Chicago finds its way to yet another playoff berth. Drink up, friends!

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

I think the best form of sabatoge is psychological. First, I'd go on the internet using my trusty Burner Chirper and say he other team, I think you all blow chunks! You are so bad at playing the game of hockey! You're the worst! Then I'd take my other burner Chirper account and say that last guy, who is secretly me, is so right! He's the most right about the other teams best player! He would be the worst player on any other team! And the players on the opposing team are even worse than him! At this point I am psychologically torturing my opponent, putting him in a self doubt spiral that will spin out of control! I next sign onto a third burner chirper account and say I agree, everyone is saying that the opposing team sucks and is bad at hockey, and they must be right! By performing this psychological jiujitsu, my opponents will be completely demoralized when they take the ice, my team will win, and no one will know it was me on burner accounts the whole time!

(187)

Prompt #2

With so much on the line the Pride had to get creative with how they were going to sabotage Calgary's night and game the following day. Everyone is well aware that former Pride star player Sophie Bordeleau plays a significant role there as the Dragons star player and player manager. It would make sense for the Pride to host her and the Dragons for a night out on the town because the San Francisco experience is something that can't be missed! At least that's what the players would insist. What Calgary didn't know is that the Pride had already reached out to a nearby bar with a plan. They were going to get the Calgary players loaded on drinks but the bar staff were instructed to only give the Pride non-alcoholic drinks and virgin cocktails. The hope would be that the Dragons would then be unable to perform in the game next night due to hangovers. All is fair in a world where the team needs to make the playoffs.

Code:
175 words

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Option 2 Written-

Psychological sabotage is always better than physical sabotage, and what better way to sabotage a hockey team in an elimination spot than to mess with their pregame routines? The easiest way in is probably via the sound system. And really, if you just act like you know where you're going and what you're doing, you can get in just about anywhere. So the first part of the game plan: get into the locker room speakers and televisions and play something highly cursed, like a very curated list of ridiculously catchy and enjoyable but not necessarily good k-pop songs- SHINee's Ring Ding Dong, EXO's Wolf, NCT's Punch.

Step two: mess with their pregame snacks. Go in and swap their jams and jellies for the wrong flavors, their peanut butter for the wrong brand and texture, and their condiments for mini bottles of the same ones. Any hummus and vegetable snacks should be traded out for incorrect flavors- still edible, but not correct.

Going for equipment is overall a step too far, and a bit too obvious. There will be none of that.

[181 words]

[Image: Fm35hEW.png]

OPTION 1 - Rock that dad bod

Written Task: Describe how your team is going to win the cup this season, because obviously they are. Include at least one dad joke.

This season is our time to shine, and our team is geared up for cup success! We've meticulously trained, fine-tuning our tactics, and harnessing the power of unity. Amidst our intense preparation, there's a hidden ace up our sleeves: the mighty dad joke. Picture this pivotal moment: it's halftime, nerves are taut, and our coach decides to sprinkle some light-heartedness. With a grin, he drops, "Why don't soccer players make good magicians? Because they always dribble before they shoot!" Laughter erupts, instantly diffusing tension and rejuvenating our team's spirit. Our squad isn't just about precision passes and expert defense; it's about fostering an environment where joy fuels our determination. Employing timely wit amidst intense gameplay not only lightens the mood but also fortifies our unity. With our skillful gameplay and the morale-boosting power of a well-timed dad joke, we're set to outscore, outplay, and claim the coveted cup this season!