Create Account

S74 mPT#1: Expectations

I had to take a step back lately and deal with real life things, however I think TBB is going to shock the world this season!

[Image: Pi43cEV.png]
Big Thanks to @Sburbine & @Carpy48 for the dope graphic!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/sgu3vVP.png[/img]

Quote:Your task: What are your expectations for your team this season?

25 words minimum!

My expectations for the Grizzlies are to make the playoffs and ideally make some noise when they get there. So far, not so good.
My expectations for the Inferno are to make the playoffs, beat Baltimore, and then hopefully get past the Forge in the second round. Remains to be seen but the team is playing well.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

I should be on my SHL team. I f I am there it will be a rebuild season. If I am stuck in the SMJHL maybe a championship

I would like to be realistic and try to be as successful as last season. We had one crazy season last year thats forsure

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

I think the Spec tres will pretty much do as always until the youth movement comes along. That is to sneak into the playoffs and lose in the first round as we always seem to.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

I expect LA to finish 2nd in the division. Based on our TPE versus the rest of the division it seems like the most likely outcome. Where we finish in the conference will depend so much on the other division that I have set no expectations there.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

the anchorage armada are definitely expecting this year to be a year we truly contend for the cup, we were good last year but choked in the playoffs so this year needs to be different.

Well obviously winning the cup would be ideal for us, considering how strong of a team we're icing this season. We play in the strongest division by a landslide though, so that'll be a huge mountain to climb if we want to win it all.

Code:
Words: 25+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Honestly it's championship or bust for Maine this year and every year. The Timber have high expectations and we're a good team year in and year out. If we're not winning it all than we're not hitting our goal. And I think, as the captain of the team, keeping that in mind is extremely important. It's championship or bust no matter what. If we lose a game, we take it personally. And I expect my team to get back out there and win multiple in a row after such an insult. 

Quote:96 Words

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

My expectations for this season is for Atlanta to win the Ultimus Hockey Bowl and if that doesn't happen I'll ask @hotdog for a trade to whoever does win.

[Image: hopoate.png]

My expectations for the Vancouver Whalers aren't too high honestly. We lost a lot of great, maxed out players during the offseason, so I am just hoping at this point to make playoffs!

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

I expect that the younger core of QCC to carry again and hopefully have a better postseason. Our goalie tandem is going better than we could have hoped for this season but it needs more net man.

[Image: rm2.png?ex=661824aa&is=6605afaa&hm=6885c...6e2d79654&]

The Calgary Dragons will win the Challenge Cup. You heard it here first.

(jk but as long as we're able to push for a playoff spot and see development for the rookies then I'm happy with just that)

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I would expect the Chicago Syndicate to maybe be near the middle of the pack although they could surprise but their an old team who may lose momentum by the end of the season

34 words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

I think New England, if their luck improves, goes deep in the playoffs and wins it all. New England just stays good because we have a great team and good management. Sawschuk is gonna be okay.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]