Create Account

S74 mPT#1: Expectations

my teams perhaps not one of the higher rated teams, but Buffalo always seems to perform well regardless. I expect us to make playoffs fairly easily and I hope to win at least one round in the playoffs.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

The expectation is cup or bust in Edmonton, and will be for the next few seasons. We proved we belonged last season, and now it's time to prove we're more than a one hit wonder.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

For Detroit... I want to say win the cup. But if those are your expectations there's a good chance you'll be let down. Realistically, winning our division and coming top 4 in the SMJHL would be great. Then to follow that up with a playoff run of some sort - semifinals? That would be a really good season. I'm really hoping for more, but we'll have to wait and see!

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

Morley's expectations for the Manhattan Rage this season might seem outrageous, but for him anything short of hoisting the Cup at the end of the season is a failure.

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]

Texas is looking to go on a deep run this playoffs, they should take advantage of a weak division outside of Winnipeg. This should be a great season ahead

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Great expectations in Texas this season! We haven't been to the 2nd round in a long while. That's the short goal. But big goal is not only get past the first round but to rocket to a division title.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

I think realistically if we can move higher into the middle of the pack we are going to be doing well this year. Steps forward on individual levels are going to see greater gains as a team.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

While Miguel has certainly fallen down the depth chart of the Winnipeg Aurora from when he was in his prime, they are certainly an outstanding team and quite capable of contending for another championship.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

With five rookies on the team, expectations aren't super high for this season of Dragons hockey. I'd like to see us start to build some line chemistry and for our players to continue developing. If we're lucky, we might sneak into a playoff spot.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

After an up and down past season, the Carolina Kraken have high hopes and a ton of up and coming talent going into the season. Led by the Soup Line, the playoffs and beyond are the expectation. But most of all, we're here to :wiggle:.

My expectation is to continue on the path of every other season I've played in the league, and that's to make the conference finals. Hopeful for another finals appearance and even win, but anything short of round 3 is failure, to me.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Last season for the Edmonton Blizzard saw us win the Challenge Cup. The goal this season? Do it again, and become the first to ten. We have the talent and the chemistry.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

The expectations for the Maine Timber are very high. Lots of actives, lots of veterans to off set the rookies. And of course we are being helmed by our fearless leader Southpaw. Expecting to make it to the finals again, maybe not win the whole thing, but at least make it to the end.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2023, 04:06 PM by ViN.)

My expectations for my team is nothing but a championship. We have the skill, we have the experience. We might be young, but we are ready. Woof woof.

29 words

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

I expect us to do better than last season. So make the playoffs and perhaps win one round? Dreaming big here. I guess more realistically, just having an easier time making the playoffs.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance