Create Account

S74 mPT#1: Expectations

This season is pretty much the same as the last for NOLA. Continue to develop the young core while possibly making some noise in the playoffs. We play in a pretty tough division though so who knows really?

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]

Really hope my player continues what he did last season. Things went well, and he snuck into the all-star game with the last player in vote. It would be great to be that dependable player that Los Angeles needs to get to the next level.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

I expect Chicago to regress a bit after a majority of the team is in its later Seasons and losing plenty of TPE each offseason, and having Matsmith Soderberg-Tremblay go to the Winnipeg Aurora through the Free Agency, but I know this season will still be enjoyable with all of the friends in our Locker Room. :people_hugging:

Quote:57 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

The expectation is always to win the cup, one challenge cup isn't enough for how close we've been so many times. Let's get another for the road. Oh and have fun Smile

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

We want to win at least a round in the playoffs, for sure, but I expect big for the Platoon. I will go boldly, and predict a top-5. We started strong, we have an amazing team, and I'm sure we can do it a season or two earlier than we expected.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

I will quote our dear Colorado alumni, Micool and his player Angus McFife the 16th, "I (meaning my fellow Raptors and I) am gonna win the cup"

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

the expectations from our captain agnes mcpipe @micool132 are that the inferno of atlanta are going to win the cup this season in the simulation hockey league

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Spack Jarrow expects his team to win. That is always the goal and this year is no different. Expect a determined Winnipeg Aurora team ready to exact some revenge.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

my expectaitons are that we will make to the finals of SJHML and also have one of the greatest seasons in yukon malmutes history and hopefully also win the championship

[Image: cVahF90.png]

Code:
Your task: What are your expectations for your team this season?

After coming of a great Cup winning run last season, I expect the Blizzard to keep on doing what they did last season. Which is Win. I think we will be challenging for the cup again this season.

[38 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Not only is this my expectation, but I believe this is the expectation of the entire league: The Winny Lights are going to win the cup.

[Image: jwpshl.png]

I think the expectations for the team are just to be competitive but mostly have some fun as we grow and get ready to dominate the next 2 seasons after this one. We're guaranteed playoffs so we'll see what we do but there's no pressure.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

My expectations for the Philadelphia Forge this season are to top the Eastern Conference again and to claim the cup once again. We got a taste of the cup in S69 and I want it again.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

I expect us to win a few games this season but not much as we have so many rookies and a low tpe average to a competing team.

My expectations for the team this season is to get a nice run going, after winning the league last season of course my hope is to win it again (and for me to just win it in general) again. But realistically I know that is really difficult, and even a semi-final would be a great archievment

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]