Create Account

S74 mPT#1: Expectations

I don't know if we in New England have any other realistic expectations then try to win the cup. We've been on a great tear in the couple past season and its time to win again

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

we expect to win the east and compete for a title, anything other than that emans teh gm will be fired and we will move on to someone better and not stupid.

Our expectations are to go further than what we did last season. Edmonton has a great team, but I know we left an opportunity on the table when we lost to them last postseason.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

I expect the Winnipeg Aurora will continue to be a good hockey team but most important we will continue to have fun together and enjoy the locker room and being around one another.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

I have middling expectations for the New England Wolfpack this season, we lost a few key pieces and are relying on some rookies to step up in order to have success. We will still be near the top of the pack but it will be difficult to achieve great success.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I think that the Pride are hoping to have a cinderella run in the playoffs. We have been obliterated by the other teams a couple seasons in a row now but we continue to develop. We may still be a ways away but the future seems bright

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

I expect that the Montreal Patriotes will finish at the bottom of the league, as we are icing a team that consists of 95% dead bodies and corpses

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2023, 01:48 PM by Crunk.)

I expect the Atlanto Inferno to either win the cup or seriously consider firing @hotdog as GM because he is really phoning it in at this point and the team deserves better.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

Tampa's expectations are to even live up to more than expectations because expectations are something stupid. That commentators make in this locker room. There's only one expectation when and slap your baby's mama. Because she's still asking for child support. Even though his Michael fitted took her to court showing that she's a bad lady. But they didn't care because Trella has always had a f****** up in the end. But Tampa is coming for many cups. 34 cups to be exact. How do you win 34 cups in a season? You take one and times up by 33 and then add another 1. And that's 34 cups, and that's not how many bottles of beer on the wall. But that's how many cups are in my kitchen because it's like the. Movie signs and I fill them up with water and I don't let them go away because the aliens might come in when the aliens come and need to be able to spill water on them and burn them. You know what I mean, didn't you see that movie? Didn't you see it, it was had the one guy walking Phoenix. He was a supporting role guy hell. Yeah, before The Walking Dead there was walking Phoenix. So get at me boys you all know what to do. Hit me in your mentions and don't forge. Hit that bell notification and subscribe holler at your boy.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

QCC is cup or bust on the backs of our rookie goalie tandem and reigning points leader Jeff Hunziker. Obviously, a team whose top line leads the league in hits cannot possibly lose. 63 wins is still on the table. Witness us.

[Image: Fm35hEW.png]

I like to have high expectations for no reason, so I am aiming for the cup because if we fail, I may still land among the (all) stars.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

I think coming off a cup winning season the expectations have to be winning another cup. This season I also expect us to finish at the top of the standings and hopefully be a little more dominant.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

I'm expecting the Montreal Patriotes to beat one of the most legendary records in the SHL by finishing the season winless and surpassing the 0-50 Tampa Bay Barracuda from Season 54.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Expectations are an improved regular season over last season, and a return to the second round of the playoffs. The hope is simply to beat Edmonton in round 2, then go on to the cup.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

Well it was to make the playoffs and hopefully win a playoff series but now we have the best record in the Eastern Conference so expectations might be starting to change.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]