Create Account

S74 mPT#1: Expectations

As always, I just want the team to go out there and have some fun. There's a few teams in the league that are just so strong, you need to find the fun where you can.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

In the wise words of Ricky Bobby, "If you ain't first, you're last." So bearing that in mind I expect to be first. Because momma didn't raise a loser

My expectations are the same as they are every season and that is to win the Challenge Cup. Together we have built a great roster that is constantly being refreshed so I see no reason that we wont be there or thereabouts come the end of the season.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

i haven't been paying a ton of attention to the SHL, sadly, but I know that Jess and Aleris have done a great job running Nevada, so my expectations remain optimistic, as always. i would love to win it all but i have enjoyed our deep playoff runs regardless of final outcome

This season is cup or bust in Los Angeles as we expect 40+ wins and multiple 80+ point scorers in SoCal! A deep playoffs run plus hopefully slaying the Edmonton dragon is what we need.

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

My expectations are at the floor. Slip McScruff is hanging out with the Patriotes this season and we've got a lot of really young and really old players. It's all about the journey this season, not the destination.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

My expectations are pretty low I know tampa isn't supposed to be winning the cup at this time but things have been going pretty decent this season since we are mid table so I could be pleasantly surprised.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

This team will never lose again. Except that they might. Damn it's be cool if they win every game they played. But with new cool bots it's a reall possiblity.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Just want us to compete and improve on last season. We found ourselves in a playoff spot last season so at least getting there and then possibly winning a playoff series would be a great stepping stone for us.

[Image: 8FZ99SX.jpeg]
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2023, 03:27 AM by Count Chocula. Edited 1 time in total.)

I expect my team to make it to the playoffs. We have won the division the last 5 seasons in a row, so anything less would be a failure. Ideally we would like to make it to the cup finals though

PT1 Option 1 ( since some noob closes it early)

If there was some analytics site out there that wanted to track my performance you had better believe I would do it. I'm always looking for ways to improve my game and get better. The information they would be able to provide would be invaluable. I would be able to track my shot speed and see how I compared to other players. It would be cool to see the G force that I generate on a body check too. I know a lot of these numbers analysts are considered big nerds, and while that is true, eit can still be helpful information. Not only that, but they're going to give me free gear to use. I go through about 4 sticks a week with games and practices, and those replacements can get expensive. Having a sponsor will save me so much money. As long as the fans enjoy the extra information and can use it for betting odds, that's all that really matters.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2023, 03:29 AM by natedoeshockey. Edited 1 time in total.)

Patya not sure what expectations are. Patya just knowing he am play hard and try best for make wins happen! Maybe ghostmans am be making playoffs again and maybe we am win some rounds!

FOR PT#1 SINCE IT GOT CLOSED EARLY:

Prompt 2

Patya am wear gear for analytics site to help them improve product and create more stats for peoples to look at. Patya not caring so much about play, but Patya care about making gear better for help with game! Patya always like for take these sorts of opportunities for help. Patya also do this before for other gears like helmets and pads so game can be safer for peoples to play! Patya knowing in old days that hockey much rough sport and peoples get seriously hurt. This still happen but much less, and is much scary when it does. Anyway, Patya just want to improve game in any way he can, even if it just for stat tracking. Plus, Patya want to know things like how much he am slowing down. Patya knowing he not as fast as when younger, but am probably stronger now because am full grown man! Patya just think this sort of thing very interesting and knowing fans have big interest in stats like this.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

SOMEONE CLOSED PT#1 AN HOUR EARLY, SO HERES MY PT. PLEASE GRADE IT AS SUCH.

Imagine this, it's the weeks and months leading up to the newest season of the simulation hockey league,the 74th season of our lord and savior Ron Mexico. And local company Hockey Diametrics reaches out to local middling star Ubba Lodbrok, center for the Anchorage Armada, a team in the simulation major junior hockey league, prospect for the Philadelphia forge, team in the simulation hockey league, if he would like to participate in a data challenge this season. The data collected would be used by Hockey Diametrics to ensure that the gravity of the world is not a deterrent for how players use their skate edges to score big clappers. You see, there's been a large decrease in clappers around the league and the sport for a few years now. It's very troubling and worrisome as nobody can explain what is the cause for this decrease in giant clappers. They used to rule the game, now only a select few even dare to process the ability to clap like it used to be.so the data will be used to help out Clappers. Ubba says yes and gets paid while the data is used

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

I expect us to do well but not great I think if we go above .500 that'd be a win but I'm not sure how good we'll do

[Image: 9x1vcNx.png]

I think the Blizzard had a very successful season last season, this season I am hoping to run it back and add to Eggward's two trophies already and hopefully get some personal hardware or his first all star nod this season

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

PT closed early so here:

Dominik would be happy to assist by wearing any kind of monitoring gear, as long as it didn’t get in the way of normal game play or attempts to do work on the ice by him or his teammates. Things like the little tag in the jersey that is seen in the NHL to monitor skating or other things potentially in the soles of your skates would be interesting to see how those would be utilized to track data. Of course, you could also put things in the puck or in the stick to try and measure things that were being used in terms of speed of shot, handling all those good things. I would worry about attaching things to helmets like a go pro or something similar as they would be attached by a rod (essentially) and that could become dangerous in the event of a fluke play or a injury potential hit being made worse by a rod going into the skull.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52