[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Option 2: Graphic Task

[Image: FKuAmDF.jpg]

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

Option #1:
 From Devoir's burner account @ BigFlareonEnergy:

I love how many people keep saying that Sir Devoir should be traded. It is clear that the big reason they are angry is that they do not have the #BigPsychicEnergy that Devoir has, and they are jealous that they their brand of hockey that they used to watch back in the day has passed them by. Newsflash everyone: sports evolution never goes backwards, and new kinds of hockey players and style of play are popping up all the time. So what if the old style of everyone getting hurt and drinking to alleviate the pain instead of getting that concussion checked has gone away? Everyone now has #BigHockeyEnergy and it means more to them than you would ever know.

Oh and the complaints about Devoir being a Pokemon? He has been loyal and consistent to this franchise and the fact that he is not human is the thing that you are getting all upset about? He has accomplished more in his Gallade life than you ever had.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

The fact that a human who does not even fight has an opinion on the Stormlord is sad. This human rode into life on the coattails of a generation who suffered war, and has decided that misery is better than company. If the luxuries of life were ripped from his hands he would fall before ever taking up arms. He is the silver spoon child that started life on third base and thinks they hit a triple, to quote a future great human war master. If he were staring down the Stormlords legions of army he would think twice about his aggressive he is on the ice, and instead be thankful for Imhotek's mercy. If any further transgressions occur, his entire hometown would be subject to gauss weapons and we will unleash our flayed ones unto his current location. Do not underestimate our deep strike abilities human. We will not stop just because you are on Terra.

[Image: SHL1.jpg?ex=655cc244&is=654a4d44&hm=f21e...152ba26fe&][Image: ZNbcj4K.jpg?ex=657c823b&is=656a0d3b&hm=3...d75e6a438&]

Option 1

You really think Kev Kevens should be traded? I thought you would've heard the rumours that he requested out of Chicago during the offseason, but was such a valuable locker room presence for the Syndicate that these requests out of town were quickly voided. You really think that old man has trade value anymore? The value of a player like Kevens near retirement is mainly his connections and leadership on a team. Being traded somewhere else would reset a lot of that value for him. There's no way any legitimate franchise would make the trade. Also, why are you complaining about his play on the ice anyways? Kevens has been playing some of the best hockey out of any veteran of the league. It's clear that the retirement home of the Syndicate is only keeping itself afloat via the strong team connections that have been made. There's no way a change of scenery would help either team of the trade.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Option 2:

The drill that Montagne and Beck practice is the goalie goal. Since Beck is a defenseman that will be the first one to the puck in the corner, he will fire it to Montagne to make the full ice shot. Instead of the traditional way where the goalie takes it from the goal line, we set it up in a way where it loos like we are taking it out normally, fake a turnover, send it back to Montagne for the floater. We practice this at the end of every practice, and I'm sure that soon it will be used to perfection. Unfortunately for us, the other team must pull their goalie and seeing that Winnipeg hasn't been much in the winning ways recently, the opportunities to use the play are slim. Nevertheless, we practice it in the hopes that we will end up on SHL Center Ice and SC Top 10.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

[Image: Screenshot-20231218-204449-Ffuuu.jpg]

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

Stop. Just stop. Stop trying to justify this slander as innocent. It is not all right to call someone names because you assume they hold certain attitudes you don’t care for.

If you are referring to someone born during the post war baby boom, than go right ahead. Otherwise, you’re being just as much of an ignorant dickhead as you claim to be fighting against.

I’ve got news for you. You don’t have all the answers. You are not right about everything. The zeitgeist is fickle and slavish devotion to it is not, in and of itself, necessarily admirable.

How is it not enough for someone to say they find it offensive and reductive? Why is it ok to be bigoted and trade in stereotypes about people you don’t know based solely on their age or any other characteristic?

If you strive to be above racism, sexism etc, than be above it. Don’t be a massive hypocrite about it.

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8619.png?ex=65939de9&is=658128e9&hm=...25c9f2b45&]
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2023, 02:02 AM by Ricer13.)

Option 2

[Image: IMG_9328.png?ex=6593a6a7&is=658131a7&hm=...eade22b34&]

Option 2

Since I am a goalie (and also the backup) I will be describung what my team's starter and I will be doing in practice. In fact it's something our goalie coach came up with. The team hasn't been doing as well as it should have lately, so the coaches decided to have us run some unconventional drills. A volleyball net was put into the middle of our practice rink and now there we were, Rebecca and I, playing volleyball on ice against each other, of course wearing full goalie gear just minus the stick. I had seen something like basketball on ice before, but not volleyball on ice. It was much more difficult than it looked and to be honest and I had no idea why we were even doing it. Apparently it has something to do with improving agility, but - you don't question your coach. I'm sure there is some reason behind all of this. All I know it was very exhausting.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

SSL Affiliate

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

Option 2

As a forward for the Detroit Falcons, people might not think that Emil Karlsson would put a great deal of value in the relationship he has with his goalie, but those people would be mistaken. Emil believes that understanding how a goalie's mind works is crucial to scoring goals, and given his issues with scoring goals this season he has recently stepped up the amount of time he spends working with Wayne Holloway in practice. One drill they've been doing is a staring contest. Both men sit at opposite ends of the table and stare deeply into each others eyes, waiting for the first one to blink or look away. It's designed to unnerve your opponent and both players believe it will provide some real in-game value when it comes time to use it in a game in a one-on-one situation. Additionally, they've been seen spending a lot of time doing more conventional practice drills like penalty shot practice and shooting drills from all over the ice. Hopefully the time spent in this way results in some benefit for both players, and definitely in Emil's case a necessary improvement in performance!

Code:
191 words

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

I mean, I feel like I have to do option 1 purely for the trade situation cause I actually have just been traded from the Buffalo Stampede to the Edmonton Blizzard. So the very old school boomer fan got what he wanted. I think Isaac wouldn't do a burner but just simply do it to his face and reply saying something a long the lines of "So I want every Stampede fan to know, I would have happily stayed forever but this 1 middle aged arm chair warrior wanted me to leave. So I did to one of the teams arguing in the way of Buffalo getting another ring. Blame him."

This way a wave of hate just floods his social media. Now maybe he would not care but to have an entire team you have loved for decades turn on you? That would probably hurt. 100% well worth it happening mind to make offensive fans throw around less passive aggressive shots!

[163 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]