Create Account

The Big Slappy Hour 203! (Special guest Darnell)

I am a little late in getting around to posting this but at you will hear it took some editing. In this episode joining Slappy and myself is Darnell ( @frithjofr ) as special guest. Therefore, grader please spilt the earns among the three or us. Our apologizes for the poor audio for the last half hour

This is The Big Slappy Hour #203!

Special thanks to @ ToeDragon84, and @PapaSorin for their questions and special thanks @frithjofr for join us on this episode

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit
Wisdom is knowing not to put tomato in a fruit salad
Buuuuut, a good bard can tell you Salsa is a tomato based fruit salad.

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

Thank you for having me on as a guest!

I know we talked about it before, during and after the podcast (and, funny enough, I'm writing this from that little warehouse bathroom I mentioned) but it really is cool to get together and finally record. I know over the literal years we've all been doing this, the podcast scene has ebbed and flowed but it's always been one of the special parts of the community for me.

It was great to be able to join some of the veterans in the community on one of the time honored shows.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

12-21-2023, 04:46 PMfrithjofr Wrote: Thank you for having me on as a guest!

I know we talked about it before, during and after the podcast (and, funny enough, I'm writing this from that little warehouse bathroom I mentioned) but it really is cool to get together and finally record. I know over the literal years we've all been doing this, the podcast scene has ebbed and flowed but it's always been one of the special parts of the community for me.

It was great to be able to join some of the veterans in the community on one of the time honored shows.

It was our pleasure. Had a great time talking before, during and after

Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

12-21-2023, 12:08 AMPapaSorin Wrote: Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit
Wisdom is knowing not to put tomato in a fruit salad
Buuuuut, a good bard can tell you Salsa is a tomato based fruit salad.

The real question, is salsa a condiment?

To answer whether or not I'd ever seen the double roll holder etc.; I'd seen them in department store type bathrooms that plenty of people use. I got a job at a small company not long ago before the bathroom was renovated. Cracked me up that the few people we have warrants the double roll.

Okay, love you.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

01-07-2024, 09:25 PMToeDragon84 Wrote: Cracked me up that the few people we have warrants the double roll.

Okay, love you.

Apparently your reputation preceded you and they already knew you were full of shit

Love you too

Cheers