Create Account

S74 Mpt #4 - Baby Proof

Lund went to his hometown in Norway during the holydays, and he met forvthe first time his new goddaughter. Lund was surprisingly good with her, she was laughing so hard when secwas in his arm.

Well when I see a baby, all it makes me want to do is just kinda make some kind of baby hat out of wool from one of my sheep and then gift it to the baby.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Pork tenderloin is often asked to kiss and bless babies after games. This has been a trend since he began his career in the juniors and he has no idea why

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

My player has a baby. Because that player would be me. She is a two-year-old spit fire and doesn't seem to want to slow down EVER! God bless her mom for looking after her while I am on the road

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

very recently stun gun was presented a baby at an anchorage game, he signed its forehead for the mother because he thought she was pretty.

Derek Martin just had a new baby, one month old now. He's found himself enjoying the vegetable naps on the couche, but its proving difficult with concentration for games, especially given the insane blowout he had to deal with this morning

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Someone tried bringing a baby to a signing event and taking a photo with their baby with Willow but all that resulted in was a picture of Willow looking visibly scared and annoyed with the baby when it started crying

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Theodore Svatos doesn't do babies, he doesn't do moms and he doesn't do dads. Anything related to the topic terrifies him and avoids him like the plague so he'd probably have immediately set it down and drove away at an illegal speed.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Teal'c recently spent a week with his friend Daniel Jackson and Daniel's baby spent the entire time annoying Teal'c with baby noises and crying. Teal'c is glad he has no baby. 

Quote:35 words

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

Patya not tell anyone, but Kristen Landry am have baby recently! But Patya am also not say this is 2nd baby! Patya am double dad! Patya am great at baby! Baby love for see Patya silly faces!

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

Jiggle E Puff often interracts with babies, since he is a celebrity he often is asked to sign babies foreheads or to sing them to sleep. Jiggle is flattered by these fans and enjoys doing so!

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

The last time I spent anytime with a baby I picked the baby up, it screamed at me, and then barfed in my face. It was a cold night though and the barf was warm so I just chilled with it on my face for a while. Good stuff.

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

Billy’s last Intersgtion with a baby was a lot like that scene where Will Ferrell accidentally punched a baby. It was quite the scene and the media had an absolute field day.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

It’s literally happening right now. Baby is chewing on some PB&J crust that his sister discarded in his general direction. It’s truly the best. One woman’s garbage is another man’s treasure.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

Quote:Your Task: Describe your player's last interaction with a baby
25 words minimum!

Jae-ik Barron was recently on a 24 hour red-eye flight. There was a baby in the seat next to him, and they struck up a conversation on the nature of oil reserves as it relates to the price of consumer goods.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno