Create Account

S74 Mpt #4 - Baby Proof

After the last home win, deranged fans lined up to get a close look and potentially reach out and touch Flusso. One parent in particular held out their infant and screamed, begging him to touch the child and potentially pass some of the magic that enables him to play hockey at such a high level onto their child. He reached out and shook the baby's hand before getting on the team bus to take a post-win dump on a vehicle that doesn't flush.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Petr sees babies only as the future of the Czech hockey program, pupils to be taught and formed into the gold medalists they are. Soon they will represent us with pride.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

BCG3 is very good when it comes to babies. I love to do the baby voice at them and watch the slobbery giggles come out. Last time I saw one at a game I signed his forehead with some lipstick so it could wipe off easier.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

rip thunderdome loves babies. the last time he interacted with a baby was during the holiday season when he saw his cousin's newborn son. he fed him.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Kevens doesn't often interact with babies, but the last time didn't go so well. The baby started crying the moment they started being held and poor Kev didn't know what he could've possibly do differently to make the baby happy.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Leonard Wood's made a crying baby happy and laughing the last time he's interacted with one. The mother was impressed. She asked, "Can I have my next one with you?" Leonard smiled and went back to practice with his team.

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]

The last time Tom Pedersen interacted with a baby was actually quite unwilling. This woman on the bus carried her troll and let it puke on Tom Pedersen. After some angry looks she apologized and said that it usually was very kind.

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

The last time Kristian Seppanen interacted with a baby was on Christmas Day, when his baby nephew threw up all over him. Seppanen was not thrilled about this Christmas present, but was able to laugh it off anyways.

Babies do not deserve to be allowed in hockey arena, they cause errors with their loud screeching and when they cry I hate being in a shootout. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE QUIET!!!

Code:
30 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

Last time Jarrod Lakemore interacted with a baby, he rubbed its belly and scratched behind its ears. Then he played with a laser pointer and the baby ran around chasing it. It was a baby cat.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

My player's last interaction with a baby was putting his own baby down about 3 hours ago, while watching Ms.Rachel to keep them quiet so they would fall asleep. This scenario was a success, but just for tonight.

Luke Laraque's last interaction with a baby was with his 6 month old son. He loves children and loves his own children. His son will likely be the next great star in the SHL.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

Viktor does not deal with humans very gracefully, and that fully applies to babies as well. It's likely he would try to shake a baby's hand and/or awkwardly mumble nonsensically as he makes for the nearest exit.

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Graj's last interaction with a baby was a great one. He went to see his brother and got to hold his nephew and love on him all day. It was awesome.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

Jon St. Ark does not do well with babies. He was at an autograph signing when a couple came up with a baby and asked him to sign their child. He was confused and befuddled, but signed the baby's forehead.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]