Create Account

S74 Mpt #4 - Baby Proof

It's been a couple of years with my kids being 7 and 9, so i don't really recall what the last interaction was. But it probably has to do with it crying alot.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Emil Karlsson’s last interaction with a baby was hanging out with a cousin of his over the holidays and getting to meet their new baby. He is too dialled in on his dreams and aspirations in the world of hockey to worry about having kids at this moment in time.

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Rence has a 3 year old at home so his last interaction with a baby was not long ago. He adores his daughter and is wrapped around her little finger. She is the absolute sunshine of his life.

38 words

Jim wen does not like babies, so last time jim wen had to interact with a baby he held it an arms lenght away from himself and screamed for help after the baby puked on him.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Walt "Clyde" Frazier knows from babes. And when one knows from babes, one has to get used to babies. Therefore, Walt has his baby game on point. One fine mama Walt has been spending time with recently asked Walt to do some babysitting recently. Walt put on some food tunes, read Frog and Toad and Dr. Seuss books to the kiddo and engaged in some mild roughhousing, all to the delight of the infant.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

It was a snowy morning of 1967 in Northern Ontario, the lake was calm and peaceful when suddenly a wild animal jumped on Oranj Konhe and dragged them around on a frozen surface (a baby was learning how to skate with a cone)

I was at a meet and greet with fans. Signing autographs and answering questions. When a fan comes up, she bent over to grab something and pops up with a baby in hand. Without thinking twice, I singed the kid’s forehead and gave a thumbs up. The mother looked at me mortified and with her other had she produced a jersey for me to sign. I said, “sorry only one signed object per person.” As it was the rules. A photographer took our picture, and she was moved on mumbling about it was going to be family picture night or something.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

He looked at the baby and then it made a noise so he walked away from the baby. Never to ever interact with a baby again.

[Image: smith2.png]

There was a baby girl in a stroller and she was looking around smiling at everyone. She saw me and I gave her a little smile and wave. She then started crying.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

I love little babies and how cute they are. My last interaction was a simple one, I had seen someone with their baby wearing my jersey so I decided to stop and get a picture with them. Then I gave the couple a signed stick and puck for the little guy.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

There were some babies at the big Lithuanian Christmas party Valerija put on.  Despite showing all the the fury of a traumatized mother bear on the ice, Valerija Serapin shows great care for little children and babies.

Luca does not get along with babies. It is not that he is mean to them or anything like that, babies just do not like him. They will cry as soon as they set eyes on poor Luca.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

30 seconds ago.

He was complaining due to wanting off the couch to chase one of the cats because they are his favourite thing in this world next to his momma

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Ben was holding his nephew in his arms and was having a great time. He had to take care of him for the day so he taught him how to bake a cake! What a smart kid

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Williams last interaction with a baby funny enough was just yesterday when His sister called him to babysit for the night. Of course it was a chill night because babies love William

[Image: image0.jpg?ex=65299025&is=65171b25&hm=98...06b0d1578&]