Create Account

S74 Mpt #4 - Baby Proof

Sonja's last interaction with a baby actually coincides with the last time she was in Norway for a long period of time. A close friend to her family needed someone to look after their baby and since Sonja had spare time on her hand at the time she accepted that as that very same family was looking after her a lot when she was younger.

" Maybe someones er... they don't like me but... because i'm too good, i don't know why. "

[Image: Ant7F8q.png]

Being a celebrity and all - including her career in hockey - Lily Jin Morrow interacts with babies on a daily basis. Apart from kissing foreheads, Lily recently gave a local baby and their parents the game puck, which the baby immediately took and started nibbling on it.

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

The Murray isn't known for his gentle tendencies and out of fear for breaking things he typically tries to avoid fragile objects like babies.  All that being said last time he met a baby it went great! He was still young himself when a baby turtle came to the orphanage and it turns out that guy was heccin smart.  They grew up together and with Sly by their side became the greatest crime gang in the world!

I actually last interacted with my friend’s daughter who is 2. Big hockey family so we’re teaching her to hold a hockey stick and hit a soft puck. Who knows, maybe she’ll be an SHLer one day!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

The last interaction Sad Ketchup had with a baby was at Christmas dinner where the baby was in a high chair eating some noodles with ketchup and the baby had smeared it all over their face and chair, Sad Ketchup walked by grabbed a handful and walked away.

48 words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

He was walking down the entrance to the rink, and a lady just shoved a baby in his face. Begging him to sign the baby, Svatos of course refused instead opting to sign the bottle the baby was drinking from.

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2023, 02:11 AM by Australiankek. Edited 1 time in total.)

Kevin isn't really known for hating on people, but babies, they were the worst for him. The last interaction he ever had was when he gave merchandise to a family and the baby ripped it apart screaming that wasn't the player he wanted.

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

Squidwardo's last interaction with a baby was over the holiday break, the baby tried to peer pressure him into having a cigarette but Squidwardo said no.

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]

I remember when my sister was a baby and that one time I legit almost kicked because I was mad over something that was stupid and I had so much anger I just wanted to kick her but idk why I realized what would happen if I did and I didn't do it

[Image: img]

At the annual holiday time open practice, Salzberger was asked to take a picture while holding twins that were less than a year hold. Since he didn’t drop the babies, Salzberger considered this interaction a success.

36 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Atticus Hale's last interaction with a baby was pretty typical. While visiting family over the holidays, he had the opportunity to hang out with his year old nephew which always results in some cuteness and laughs.

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

Meo's last interaction with a baby was a few years ago when he was coming up in the Minors he was asked to sign a babies' little stocking hat and right when he did the baby laughed.

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium

Julian's last interaction with a baby was when a crazy fan waited for him outside the arena, and kept insisting the baby she was carrying was his.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Ace Lightning witnessed a broken down car on Torontos biggest highway. He stopped to help for PR reasons and ended up helping deliver a baby by holding the mother’s hand.

Dusty Rhodes has babies thrust at him all the time when he's walking around New Orleans. People always want to get a pic of their baby in a Spectres jersey with the local legend Dusty.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]