Create Account

S75 Early Bird PT

What gives Savva Kirik his strength is his consistency and determination to be the best he can be. There is nothing Savva dreams of more than to compete against the best in the world, and he will continue to keep his head forward and his eyes on the prize to obtain that dream. Will it be in the SHL? Only time will tell.

[Image: p82ugau.png]

Tank's main ability and claim to fame is his shot. Being a shark has allowed him to amass an ungodly amount of muscle that mere humans can only gawk at, those rendering his shots nigh unstoppable. Goalies cower in fear before him as his razor sharp teeth glisten with the bloo.... Sorry, wrong thing. Goalies fear him because he is able to make them look silly with a simple flick of the wrist (err.. fin?), a thundering slapshot or a sick deke (seeing as sharks have no bones, he can contort in ways that even Datsyuk would've found absurd). He is a goalscoring machine, and can get his point across from anywhere on the ice.

Code:
115 words

[Image: SHOWNOMERCY-KETIL-VIGN.png]

James aims to be the best at what he does, but what he’s the best at isn’t very nice. If you need a player who isn’t afraid to get his mitts dirty on the ice, you need James. Don’t let his short stature fool you, he’s able to tussle with the biggest players around and come out with the puck. He’ll protect the goal and his team from anything the opponents may try.

I'm an energetic player with offensive talent I have speed, a good throw and I'm very professional.  I'm also a passionate field hockey player and a hard worker. I like to perform and I do everything to be among the elite. I'm also a good teammate, I like to have fun and the atmosphere is good in the team

my main skills woulda have to be my ability to read a defense when in the offensive zone with my silky hands, while also being able to put the puck in the back of the net. While im not as good on the defense i still think i have the ability to get in the passing lanes and quickly breakout of the zone which should hopefully lead to some rushes.

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]

Simon Wymann is a mobile defender, but also a physical kind of man. He would skate fast down the ice and into the offensive zone but also be able to lay a big hit and really battle on those boards. He would be a great future captain because he can do it all and be a real leader by example. I think he would also be a gentle man off the ice and often sign things for children and visit hospitals.

Chopper has set his sights beyond football as he explores the hockey world and looks to go big. Chopper is hoping to drop the gloves as much as possible and incite many large brawls within the junior leagues and maybe even one day the pros. Chopper is very aggressive and loves to chirp and fight.