Create Account

Season 66 Hall of Fame Ceremony

Nice job Maj!

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

01-29-2024, 07:15 PMKeygan Wrote: Felt like I probably should have made the hall of fame as a GM, but alas the voters felt differently.

If voting had continued to happen and the committee didn’t essentially vanish for multiple seasons, you probably would have imo.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Congrats Maj!

Aleksi Kettu

01-29-2024, 07:22 PMFuzzSHL Wrote: If voting had continued to happen and the committee didn’t essentially vanish for multiple seasons, you probably would have imo.
This vote was done forever ago, so I don’t think this is correct.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Congratulations to our new inductees! Thank you all so much for joining me, and look for these HoF Cards to start appearing in packs starting soon! 
This concludes the Season 66 Hall of Fame Ceremony!

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Love to see the Hall of Fame back up and running! Congrats to all the new inductees

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

01-29-2024, 07:23 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: This vote was done forever ago, so I don’t think this is correct.

Because it was so long ago, though, is he still eligible on next season’s ballot? That’s what I was getting at. I was saying that if voting had continued as normal, he might have gotten voted in during one of the next cycles.

Aleksi Kettu

very cool

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

01-29-2024, 07:22 PMFuzzSHL Wrote: If voting had continued to happen and the committee didn’t essentially vanish for multiple seasons, you probably would have imo.

To be fair to the voters, if I don’t get credit for accolades as Co despite doing the work of a head then my case isn’t very strong.

S44/45 were legendary seasons I don’t get credit for in votings terms so if it’s just off of my accolades once Karl officially stepped down I don’t have much of a case. The SteelShots made sure of that when they eliminated me with their heavy shot totals in the S50’s

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

01-29-2024, 07:27 PMFuzzSHL Wrote: Because it was so long ago, though, is he still eligible on next season’s ballot? That’s what I was getting at. I was saying that if voting had continued as normal, he might have gotten voted in during one of the next cycles.
No players or GM’s have missed out on any of their eligible ballots. All players and GMs have continued to receive their 7 and 3 season eligibility windows, respectively.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

velv snubbed

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

01-29-2024, 07:30 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: No players or GM’s have missed out on any of their eligible ballots. All players and GMs have continued to receive their 7 and 3 season eligibility windows, respectively.

Ah. Disregard my comments, then. All I was trying to say was I think he deserves to be in

Aleksi Kettu

Manyhands snubbed

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Congrats to all!

[Image: Wally.png]

Congrats, and welcome back HOF!!!!!!