Create Account

MattyJ: The Newfoundland Berserker [2x Draft Media]
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2024, 10:45 PM by MattyJ.)

MattyJ: The Newest Newfoundland Berserker
By: MattyJ, the Newest Newfoundland Berserker

With their second selection in the 75th SMJHL, the Newfoundland Berserkers selected left wing, MattyJ. Okay enough of that. I am extremely happy with this selection. Honestly, I did not know much about their team or their history before they picked me. However, after joining their discord, it is a great place to be run by a great GM. I also see they have been a very competitive team with many cups in recent years. They are primed to win another with the selections of me and Cuffy. Sorry, I have not met the other picks much yet. After just signing my contract, I am officially a member of the team.

What they are getting on me is a player that wants to win. I am going to earn earn earn and earn some more. I am going to be the best team player that I can possibly be. I want to help this team win. I am going to be the best left wing that this organization has ever seen. I hope that does not offend anyone if there has been an insane left wing before. I didn't do THAT much research. Anyways, I am going to try my best to help this team win. I am ready to get going.

Congrats to all the draftees! Can not wait for preseason!

230 words

[Image: mattyj.png]

Newfoundland got a steal at 24!

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]