Create Account

S75 mPT #0: Happy Anniversary! Due: Monday, February 12th @ 11:59 PST

I’m pretty new to the shl being just drafted recently by the North Stars I hope for many there to be many more seasons in the SHL where I am included!

Everyone go read my top 75 posts. Can't wait for everyone to read all the articles Smile trying to bring the league into perspective. A lot of legends over the past 75 seasons. Yet only 1 can be the best

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

To quote an episode of Futurama;

What day is today?
It's SHL's birthday!
What a day for a birthday!
Let's all have some cake!
And he smells like one too! Ha!

Seriously though, cheers to 75 amazing seasons and hoping for at least 75 more! Hurrah!!

75 seasons. I first joined back in S43, 2nd time around in S55. A very happy birthday to this lovely place, and long may it continue.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

75 seasons? We’ve come a long way from the jcink days. Despite my numerous garbage tier players and other nonsense on this site it’s been a great time. Here’s to another 75!

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

It is incredible to part of the league with such a rich history and Luke's SHL top 75 all time puts that all nicely into the spotlight along with revitalized Hall of Fame, great work everyone!

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Congrats SHL, thats like so epic you reached this birthday. Anyway on another note, this community's is very epic and I have loved being apart of it even tho I have only been around for a season.

Nationality: Usa
Trent Wisemen - Raptors
Two-way Defenseman
[Image: image-2023-12-18-232600166.png]
Made by Wasty with love and care!

Happy 75th SHL! I am just a baby at S68, but this is a great group of people to be around, and that great group keeps growing! Only 25 more to the century!

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

75 seasons seems like a long time but to me 75 seasons isnt that long. Still a great milestone so congrats to the SHL for staying here this long!

[img][Image: mysteriousfish.png][/img]
Amazing Sig done by @OrbitingDeath

[Image: 8W5aE8t8_o.jpg]

@MuNk22 with the amazing sig

Damn three fourths too one hundo seasons for the best league of em all started back in sixty one not too far along but still gaining some traction now let's goo SHL happy birthday

Quote:
Citadelles

Oh gosh, 75 seasons. Here's hoping to a new era and new champions!

Long may the Thunderdome remain dead, until it rises again uglier, meaner, and more thirsty for drama.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Wew! the SHL is so talented, so many seasons, hard to believe I've been around for 70 of them. Look forward to 100 and more, I guess !

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

just wanted to say that i was gonna let you finish about the 75th anniversary but it turns out that my agent said to interrupt you instead - so i did that.

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2024, 08:02 PM by TonyW19. Edited 1 time in total.)

Congrats on 75 seasons of people getting bent out of shape over nothing, heres to another 25 to make it 100 which is like, idk, an actual milestone.

[Image: rm2.png?ex=661824aa&is=6605afaa&hm=6885c...6e2d79654&]

only been here 3 seasons but have had a blast so far. Hopefully by season one hundred I have a few cups and more international medals

[Image: fFccrkD.png]