Create Account

S75 mPT #0: Happy Anniversary! Due: Monday, February 12th @ 11:59 PST

75 seasons is crazy! That means I've been here for one third of the lifespan of the SHL which is absolutely nuts to think about. Happy anniversary SHL!

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

happy 75 seasons i have wasted ages on SHL and I used to spend so much time at discord that my wife would get annoyed that i was distracted all the time but i do that less now and that is for the best

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Congrulations SHL its crazy how you have been running for 75 seasons or in irl terms a lot of years at that time the teams could acctualy devolp real history and rivalries between each other this is just epic

[Image: cVahF90.png]

Happy 75th anniversary SHL, might have only been here since S70 (and a little bit of S69) but have been having a great time so far Smile

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

The SHL killed my father, poisoned my crops, and convinced the New Jersey Transit Authority that I'd hidden three hostages beneath Metlife in East Rutherford, but I guess it could be worse. Happy anniversary, you psychos.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Genuinly have no idea wether or not I can do this one, but I wanted to wish a happy anniversary anyway. Ive made some really cool friends here and I couldnt be more appreciative for the people who put this all together Smile

Glad to see the SHL doing well and thriving in its 75th official season. Crazy to think I joined for S52 and i've been on site almost a 1/3 of the seasons. I know some of you have been around even longer so. KUDOS

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

What if I don't want to do so? The SHL never wished me a happy birthday, what did it deserve for me to wish it a happy birthday? Greedy ass league, smh.

75 seasons for any league is incredible, let alone a league that requires the commitment that a league like the SHL requires. great job by everyone who contributed to this league's life, from participation to commissioning.

Thanks for the fun + friendships

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Congrats on 75 seasons SHL. I can't believe I joined back in season 24 and how this place has just kept going. It's crazy to think of all the people year before me, and so many after.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

75 seasons is so crazy to think about. Way to go, SHL! I'm happy for you, and here's to 75 more! I'm excited to be around for some of this history, even if it's only for a little bit comparatively!

[Image: 9kneOLq.png]

Congrats SHL! I don't remember my first go around season but it was years ago, how times have changed around the league, excited to be back with a good group of people around the league.

Happy 75 SHL, Ive only been around since Season 54, and man do I wish I was here since Season 1, since I just love this site, and the concept. (30 words)

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Its wild that the SHL has been around for 75 seasons. To think I've been around for more or less 55 of them not including my time inactive is just insane to me.

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Go, go
Go, go, go, go
Go, SHL , it's your birthday
We gon' party like it's your birthday
We gon' sip Bacardí like it's your birthday
And you know we gon’ keep having fun well after it’s not your birthday

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW