Create Account

[2x Media Draft] Getting back at my first Junior Drafting Experience
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2024, 09:46 AM by Tripl3tsGamer. Edited 1 time in total.)

Getting back at my first Junior Draft in SMJHL
a media article made by Tripl3tsGamer

What a fantastic weekend that we had in the SMJHL for the S77 draft class. We got a lot of drama for the draft. I mean, I was also confuse while doing my homeworks and my music stuff doing it with the scout interviews, it was pretty fun.

What should I start? It's pretty hard to determinate to be honest. There was a lot of stuff to talk about.

Mock Drafts

To start, the mock draft was pretty wild. In fact, I started at first with the stats that I've seen in the weeks before the draft (player attributes and TPE availbe). But I was pretty wrong. It's just funny to see that all of the rookies' mock drafts were demolish by the first second of the draft (with a trade!!) But it was funny and hilarious to see that suspence coming up. I knew that the first overall was being traded. I smell it from a mile away hahaha. But I think I got only one or two right, but it's funny to see a draft with a lot of suspence and fun with the whole draft class.

My player's draft

Next, about my draft position. In fact, since it's like my real first experience (although it was a ''recreate'' because of my lost password on that account sorry), I don't really know where will I be. Based on every draft mocks before the draft coming up, I see myself in the first round. Especially between the rank 7 to 12. To me, I know that I will get shouted my name been drafted by the day that I will be draft, no matter what rank I was. Especially since hedgehogs are small, the size was pretty an issue, but I'm fast. I've been scouted by plenty of team (at least close to half of all the teams had scouted me by just chatting with me or by answering some questions). For me, I was happy with that. I was happy to be known by a couple of teams that have the interest with me. I know that it will be a challenge at first, but I'll get the hand of it. 

Been drafted 18th Overall by the San Diego Tidal  Tidal is something very special for me. I know that my projections were wrong (and I accept that at 100%), but I'm really glad to been drafted by a team who I know I have my place in and I can prove myself I can have my train my capacities on it.
I want to thank the San Diego Tidal for drafting me and all the other teams who scouted me for the wondefull experience. I really appeciate it.

Fun facts

To end this article, what about some fun facts about my character. Shall we?

- First Hedgehog to be drafted in the SMJHL (Sonic the Hedgehog Franchise).
- Third player ever to be drafted by the San Diego Tidal  Tidal .
- Fastest player in history (top speed in skates: over 50 km/h).
- Because of his past position when he plays hockey ball, Volta can easyli read offence and defence plays.
- Volta has the best goal celebrations that you imagine.

Conclusion

To conclude, I'm very happy for the draft that everyone got for the SMJHL's S76. It was a great experience. Also, shout out to eveyone involve making this draft for the best draft class we ever had. You hard work really make something very cool!

That's it for today's article. Hope you have a great day/night (everywhere in the world)!

Peace!!

*Oh and by the way, it might have some errors in this article. That's alright. English is my second language. I speak really well French. Tongue *

(738 words)

[Image: VJEQ5Rl.png]