Create Account

S75 SMJHL mPT #3 - Lights, Camera, Due: Sunday, February 25th @ 11:59PM PST

Migration is a story highlighting the Falcons journey for the for the cup. The peaks, the valleys, the behind the scenes locker room footage, Migration is everything a hockey fan wants. We also show how we pick train our Falcon Mascot. The movie stars our entire team and is directed by Tedskree. Migration welcome to Detroit we have been waiting for you SKREEEEEE Falcons

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked:

New kid on the block would follow what specific and unique challenges a waiver wire pick up faces in the world of the SHL. Using my player as an example of what it's like.

Scrip for the feature film "Some D's are Harder"

Our story begins in a musky office somewhere in Chicago
Our detective "Shadow Fenix, P.h.P.h.D.P.I. Detective at Law" is sitting at their desk reading the sunday paper when suddenly theres a rasp at the door. A distraught broad enters.

"Oh, I need your help Detective Fenix!"

"Thats Detective Shadow Fenix, Personal Home Pilosophiae Doctor Private Investigator Detective at Law!, see" They corrected

Narration - "I could tell this broad was in trouble, see. She had eyes as big as wells and her voice was that of a baby bird cast from the nest."

"Lay it on me, see"

"Oh, its been horrable my brother has been kidnapped. He got mixed in with the wrong crowd and I think he owed some money. Oh, hes gone missing. Im scared of what may happen to him, oooohhh."

"I see, seee. Do you know who this crowd may be?...see"

"They called themselves... The D's."

Dum dum dummmb!

Narration - " The D's, see. A crew with a horrible love of not letting things get by. They have a tight grip on the lower east side. If this broads brother was mixed up with them, he must have made a serious mistake, see."

- "I hit the streets immediately, see. Checking every nook and cranny for a hit that could lead me to the D's hideout. "I got a lead on a cranny that led to a nook. The type of nook that was so twisted that your standard cranny would not lead you to unless you had a specific reason to cranny that nook, see."

"Alright D's the jig is up" Fenix shouted.

Suddenly the D's emerged from the darkeness

Brooklyn the Fist
Trent the Penalized
Chuff the Brick
Valerija the Angry
Napoleon the Taker
Oranji the Long

"Give up the brother, see, and no one will get hurt"

"Its you who will hurt." Says Valerija
Trent "Your turn to be punished"
Brooklyn "Its time to smash"
Oranji " _________________..."

"I dont have time for this, see!"

Fenix wips out their trusty Walther P38 and begins to charge the D's....
..Bleeep...

"We interrupt this film to inform you that it has been cancelled due to being horrible. Fritz Lang has rolled over in his grave and the whole studio mysteriously bunt to the ground. Stay tuned for our next film "Where the Gillys Eye"....bleeeeeep....

The Citadelles have been planning on doing a film series for a while, sort of a drive to survive style show that's a dramatized recap of what goes on behind the scenes each week of the season.

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Fire Gabe Walk the Plank is a 2024 psychological horror action swashbuckling pirate film released by AAF (Anchorage Armada Films). It is directed by the ghost of Errol Flynn and marks the first time that someone was stupid enough to cast an entire hockey team with no acting abilities in a feature film. 

The film centres around the crew aboard The Scurvy Jodan and their slow decent into madness which causes them to make mutiny against their unsuspecting captain. 

Somehow, the movie was a critical darling and gained cult and legendary status since it's release due to the fact that it's nearly impossible to find a copy of the film to watch. Film critic Quentin Bibinksi raved, "I've never seen the movie. But I'm sure if I did it would be a masterpiece. I give it a theoretical 5 out of 5 yar's. Because pirates say yar. Get it? Are you still quoting me? Stop it."

PLOT

The crew of The Scurvy Jodan are living that sweet, sweet pirate life. Looting is up. Cases of vitamin C deficiency are......also up. They're sailing the high seas and looking for their next adventure. Little do they know the adventure would find them. 

After sailing through a thick patch of mysterious fog, the sailors soon find themselves questioning everything their captain tells them. Led by Dread Pirate Stun (Stun Gun), Ludbrok Bones (Ubba Lodbrok), Bongo Cuthbert (Bongo) and "One-Eyed" Deep (Deep Thought), the crew take over the ship and form a mutiny to get rid of their captain, Gabeard (gwdjohnson). 

Whether caused by the fog itself or simply from being isolated on a boat without proper food and drinking rum all day, a small number of sailors band together and try to decide which side they're on and if they'll fight for their captain or make him walk the plank.

[Image: bobdigi9.gif]

Discover the rise of St. Louis Scarecrows rookie Jack Booth in 'Ready to Bring the Fear'. Watch as he helps transform the rebuilding St. Louis team into defensive powerhouses, defying expectations and creating an amazing underdog story in the heart of the SMJHL.

WC: 43

We are gonna make a dinosaur movie. The plot would be that thousand years ago, hockey players were frozen in ice for the future. Then, in the future, dinosaurs came back and now rule the earth. They make an attraction island where they unfroze the hockey players and can watch them play hockey in their natural habitat. That is until some of the hockey players escaped and started crosschecking dinosaurs!!!!

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Jamie Fraser would make a perfect movie version of Jamie Fraser from Outlander if the producers of the shown decide to abandon the long running TV series.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Mark has been waiting for this. He always knew a movie would be made about him. Mark is the main character. The love interest is hockey. and there is no real point its just how great he is and dramitizations of other people saying how good he is.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

Ana's film would probably be something really artsy, as she's not exactly well-versed on the stereotypes that popular media tends to fall into. It would be one of the movies that might be really niche but could nevertheless have a small but very interested fanbase.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Well, when you have a bunch of guys in vegas, and a director of de Vries, what happens can only be described as a mashup of the hangover and reservoir dogs. How this heist comedy movie would work is unknown, but we'll put our local president to be a sniper for comedic effect